• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

xbox 360 HD DVD Drive Question

mick2006

I have windows xp media center 2005 and am considering purchasing the xbox 360 add on drive to back up my hd dvd collection. I have cyberlink's instant burn as a udf 2.5 driver (I never use isntant burn by the way so it never interferes with anydvd). I have been backing up my blu rays for quite awhile. My question is "do I need another driver for the xbox addon, or am I set for xp to recognize the 360 drive now and back up my hd dvd's"? I know there is a toshiba driver out there, but I have not had any success installing it. I wold extract the contents of the zip file, and the one I am supposed to right click on isn't there.

You should be fine with your existing UDF driver. If not, then you can try the AnyDVD ripper.

You don't need any drivers in XP if you are running AnyDVD HD
It can still read the xbox 360 HD-DVD addon (even if you can't)

Back