• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

xbox 360 games. what do i need?

MightySoul97

I've been reading through alot of the forums, but i'm confused. I have several Xbox360 games i'd like to make back up copies of so the original won't be scratched (that'd be a $60 scratch! lol). which slysoft products do i need and what order do i need to run those programs to get it working correctly? i have a cd burner and a dvd rom. i'll need some new hardware, but i don't know what stuff is "good enough" and which is just too over priced and unnecessary. step by step answers would be awesome, but any and all help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew

I've been reading through alot of the forums, but i'm confused. I have several Xbox360 games i'd like to make back up copies of so the original won't be scratched (that'd be a $60 scratch! lol). which slysoft products do i need and what order do i need to run those programs to get it working correctly? i have a cd burner and a dvd rom. i'll need some new hardware, but i don't know what stuff is "good enough" and which is just too over priced and unnecessary. step by step answers would be awesome, but any and all help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew

I think i posted this in the wrong forum earlier, so i reposted in this forum

1. Game Jackal is not going to help you.

2. Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue. regardless of where you post.

sorry. i just noticed i put it under cloneCD and knew that i put it in the wrong place. so if game jackal won't help, what suggestions do you have? heard of anything that WILL help? :)

sorry. i just noticed i put it under cloneCD and knew that i put it in the wrong place. so if game jackal won't help, what suggestions do you have? heard of anything that WILL help? :)

I don't have an Xbox 360; I don't backup Xbox 360 games. But if a Slysoft product will help you, it's going to be Clonecd.

so what now?

being the moderator, you've helped people and read things to at least give me some kind of lead as to where to go from here. what other websites or programs have you heard of that could help?

Thanks,
Matthew

In a nutshell, it's not easy. You have to buy a moded firmware chip (illegal and banned from being sold in some countries) and get into your xbox and change the hardware. Then go from there. It voids your machine's warranty and it is considered illegal-- so no help here.
There is a firmware update that will let you burn DOWNLOADED games (legal downloads from Live) but it also involves setting up an FTP between your game machine and PC.

All I can say is that a GOOGLE search will give you a starting point and to be quite blunt--that's were you should have started your quest.:agree:

Last edited:
Back