• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XBOX 360 Back Ups

Belshazzar

Greetings,
I have been a very avid user of slysoft products but i dont see anything for XBOX games. My little guys have gone thru 3 star wars battlefronts already and would really like to make back up copies instead of buying over and over from amazon. If slysoft doesnt have anything related to that does anyone out there have a product that i can use to back up and play my xbox games?

V/r
Belszy

Sorry, movies keep us busy enough

We are not into the game console business and whatever you find on the web with "copy Xbox games" will require you to electronically modify the console with a chip - not for the light-hearted. And be careful with some sites: the console game copying business is loaded with charlatans and trick sites.

Back