• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

x-men origins wolverine & dts audio

somail

I am having issues using Eac3to and the DTS audio track for x-men origins wolverine. Is there a known issue with this movie?

Libav just spits out errors, and the demuxing process does not even finish. I get multiple errors about the source file being corrupted. I have tried using multiple version of ClownBD, and have tried both keeping the core track, and converting to AC3.

I just want to see if anyone else has had problems with this. Disk was ripped using AnyDVD.

thanks

I didn't have any problem ripping this title and I chose the DTS track

ocgw

peace

Thanks. I'll re rip it and see what happens. Maybe dust or something caused a bad rip.

Libav just spits out errors, and the demuxing process does not even finish. I get multiple errors about the source file being corrupted. I have tried using multiple version of ClownBD, and have tried both keeping the core track, and converting to AC3.

You need to rerip the original disk (best as ISO with ImgBurn) and then verify the image after. You might have a dying hard drive.

Thanks I'll run a chkdsk to be sure. I have ripped and shrunk 5 discs since (2 w/ DTS tracks), and haven't had a problem. Probably just a bad rip.

Clean the disc thuroughly no matter how good it looks

ocgw

peace

Back