• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men Apocalypse subtitles

vader3234

Been trying to back up X-Men Apocalypse with bd rebuilder but could not get it to copy subtitles. Tested BD clone and it worked fine and copied subtitles, except for the test version puts that gopher water mark. So I pay to get Bd Clone only to find that now with the purchased key it won't copy the subtitles. Heeeelllllpppppp! I'm trying to put onto bd25 with movie in one tray and blank disc in other. I select all the english subtitles and still can get no kind of subtitles on the resulting disc.

You would need to post a logfile for Clone BD.

Having said that I have no issues with subtitles from my copies of X-Men Apocalypse in either BDRebuilder or CloneBD.

Are the subtitles actually missing from the copy or just that you can't get them to come up when playing the disc back?

Last edited:
Been trying to back up X-Men Apocalypse with bd rebuilder but could not get it to copy subtitles. Tested BD clone and it worked fine and copied subtitles, except for the test version puts that gopher water mark. So I pay to get Bd Clone only to find that now with the purchased key it won't copy the subtitles. Heeeelllllpppppp! I'm trying to put onto bd25 with movie in one tray and blank disc in other. I select all the english subtitles and still can get no kind of subtitles on the resulting disc.

Elaborate Bytes is very interested in you getting your subtitles copied, as they want their software to work flawlessly, so, yes, please post a log file (press the Alt-Key on the final page after processing, to make the log buttons visible).
Also please state what player you're using for playback.

Back