• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men Apocalypse BD+

I just did so and same result ... Totally awesome :-(

It looks like I will have to try with another drive ... (I'll try to do that tonight ..)

LePousson

I found enough strength to get out of the bed and tried this disc on my main computer (2 BluRay drives on this) ...

They both gave the same result as my USB drive ... You'll find attached the 2 ZIPLOG for those 2 tests ...

LePousson

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_G_X-Men_Apocalypse.ziplog
    289.2 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_H_X-Men_Apocalypse.ziplog
    288.6 KB · Views: 3
Actually no, the errors are different. Here's the important part.

TSSTCORP BDDVDW SE-506BB TS00 0220
AACS MKB version 56
Error retrieving VolumeID!
Probl�me de connexion au serveur de mise � jour d'AnyDVD !
ERREUR de traitement du disque Blu-Ray !

HL-DT-ST BD-REBH10LS30 1.02 A01105139BACHK0241
AACS MKB version 56

MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ265 1.00 12101800
AACS MKB version 56

Notice anything different? In case you don't, take a close look at the bold underlined part. That's not there in your new logfiles. Meaning those 2 drives were succesful in retrieving the VUK. Which only leaves the following problem all 3 drives share. Probl�me de connexion au serveur de mise � jour d'AnyDVD !

I myself am able to use the OPD on a new release, meaning. Either AnyDVD on your PC has an issue connecting to the OPD (can you use IE or Edge to connect to the internet?) or there's an issue with the OPD.

Oh and you need to set the drive hardware region for that matshita drive.

I can go on the Internet using IE, FF and Chrome ... On all my computers/phones/tablets on the LAN !!

The connection to the web is not the problem ...

I'm gonna try to uninstall AnyDVD, Reboot, Re-Install and Reboot again and then, I'll see if it works or not ... Will I be able to check this without adding the license (i mean using the "demo/lite" version) ??

LePousson

If IE can connect to the net then it's likely something is blocking AnyDVD's connection (it uses parts IE's protocol to connect to the OPD) or an OPD problem. With the licensing system change, trials can now access the OPD yes, this was not possible with old slysoft versions.

Ok but if I have something blocking access to the OPD, why is it working like a charm with "CREED", "SUPERGIRL SEASON 1" or "SAMY 1 3D" ??

LePousson

Will I be able to check this without adding the license (i mean using the "demo/lite" version) ??
Only if you have never used it on that machine before as the trial is linked to your pc hardware and is why it has a hardware ID in the AnyDVDHD info with your license information. Otherwise you will need to activate it with your license. But that's pretty simple anyway.

Ok but if I have something blocking access to the OPD, why is it working like a charm with "CREED", "SUPERGIRL SEASON 1" or "SAMY 1 3D" ??

LePousson
Not all disc's require the OPD for decryption. (Basic AACS protection only). A good way to know this is to have the box in your settings ticked for "show information for new media".
Also our you sure it doesn't say connected to Local database for any those in the information window of AnyDVDHD. Once a disc that requires the OPD for decryption (BD+ or Screenpass) has been connected to the OPD and processed it no longer needs to connect on that machine. The only exception being if it is a Screenpass protected disc it must connect everytime to provide playlist information. A BD+ disc is stored in your local database.

My IE is able to get to the RedFox website ... See screenshot included ...

So, why the hell even 8.0.4.2 Beta is saying that it can't access Internet while it is clear that it is possible ??

LePousson

Attachments

• 2016-09-18.png
    2016-09-18.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 6
I switched to my second Internet connection and I got the same results ...

Here is what the "Status" contains :

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.4.2, BDPHash.bin 16-09-05)
TSSTCORP BDDVDW SE-506BB TS00 0220
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23660032 sectors (46211 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: X-Men_Apocalypse
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 56
Warning, OPD error: !
ERROR: online decryption database required!

It shows "OPD Error: !"

Looks like it does NOT come from me ... Am I right ??

LePousson

As I told you, there could be a problem with the opd itself. Be patient, the persons that need to know have already been informed

You may have a firewall or AV blocking it or something. Is there a way you can monitor you outgoing traffic. And whitelist AnyDVDHD . I know some of those will ask if you want something to connect and if your not sure what it is we block it ourselves. I've even done that myself. Or it could be offline it should show an error code.

As I told you, there could be a problem with the opd itself. Be patient, the persons that need to know have already been informed
You must have a firewall or AV blocking it or something. Is there a way you can monitor you outgoing traffic. And whitelist AnyDVDHD . I know some of those will ask if you want something to connect and if your not sure what it is we block it ourselves. I've even done that myself.
I have NO firewall or any other blocker ... I also disabled my Anti Virus (a FREE version of AVG) but I still getting the OPD problem.

As Ch3vr0n said, there might a problem on the OPD itself ... I have to wait a bit for the Tech Staff feedback about their check on the OPD ...

Good question. Nonetheless, try again and see if it works now.

Not working better ... I think I'll have to wait for an Admin or a Tech Staff Member, and not a simple member that does not know anything for sure, to tell if the OPD is having a problem or not ...

LePousson

Last edited:
Well this simple forum member can read other people's posts like this one.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/baskin-region-2-screen-pass.70715/
So I believe that the issue is on your end.
Besides it should throw up a error code if it wasn't answering your connection to it!!!!
Have a good day.
How should I tell you that my Internet is working perfectly and that I have NOTHING that blocks any program accessing the web on my laptop ??

Did you see that I also tried on another computer and using 2 other drives, and that this gave the same result for this movie ??

Did you think that there might be something weird on the OPD that is blocking my IP or something like this ??

Let's now wait for the Tech Staff feedback ... They are the only ppl to be able to check and fix the problem (in case of there is one ..)

LePousson

Back