• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men 3: Can't remove region lock?

G4ever

Hi there,

First post :)

I have successfully backed up The Last Stand using imgburn 2.4.1.0 with AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2 disabled using SamuriHL's method.

The image was then mounted using DAEMON Tools Lite 4.1.2.3 with AnyDVD HD enabled. When looking at the status window, it says that AACS detected and removed. Also, region B set and adjusted.

However, when I try to play the mounted volume. The player says that the disk is region B and I cannot play it on this computer. I admit I have not set the region in the software player yet, but shouldn't AnyDVD HD be taking care of this?

Any ideas?
I have backed up a region B disk before with no problems.

Thanks...

Sorry, mea culpa.

I have attached the logs for the original disk and the iso image.

Thanks...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_XMEN3_F1 (Original Disk).zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_Info_X_XMEN3_F1 (ISO Image).zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
This is not an area I have any experience with. Try setting the region in the player to whatever region you need and see if that works. If not, you'll need someone else to respond.

I was holding off doing this because apparently I can only change the region 5 times in the player. Anyway, I went ahead and did it and all is working fine now :)

Not sure why I didn't need to do this on my other region B disk (Underworld). Anyway, as I said before I thought AnyDVD HD would have removed the region lock.

Thanks SamuiHL

If you're using PowerDVD, it can be reset to get more than 5 changes. :) Search the forum and you'll find info on doing it.

Back