• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

x-box 360 game disc backups

maureencl

I am new to this forum, so I apologise if this issue has been raised before.

My 14 year old son loves his x-box 360, but the games are expensive and the discs are easy to damage. Is there are way that they can be successfully backed up so that he does not have to pay out another $80 plus to complete a game he has already purchased?
I am not a pirate and only want to make a single copy for his personal use. I saw on the web (somewhere) that is is possible to backup the discs using any DVD and/or clone DVD/CD.
Can anyone out there confirm/deny this? :bang:

I saw on the web (somewhere) that is is possible to backup the discs using any DVD and/or clone DVD/CD.
Can anyone out there confirm/deny this? :bang:

Yes it is, though Video disc only. For games it is not possible without modding your console, even then it is hard.

Modding XBOX 360 isn't hard, open case, connect to PC, read DVD Key and flash with modified firmware.

If someone wants to play backups he/she normally doesn't care about online gaming.
Also if the image is fine and latest flash, there is a little chance in get banned.

Back