• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WWE OMG! Top 50 incidents in wwe history vol 1

Cometboy

I'm trying to backup my WWE OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE history Vol 1 dvd and i get to 83% and it stops ripping in clone dvd and brings up a unexpected error message. it says

creation of dvd files was not successful

unexpected error

please be sure that all input files are avaiable and that they represent a proplerely master dvd.

the region would be usa

i'm just to rip the dvd on clone dvd on the clone dvd option

if u need anything else let me know.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.4.0_Info_D_WWE_OMG_TOP_50_INCIDENTS_D1.zip
    101.8 KB · Views: 2
Were you doing something else at the same time?

While ripping a dvd I typically avoid doing other tasks on my computer at the same time.

Yesterday I was copying a dvd via clonedvd and when it was apx 90% done I started to do another task on my computer.

Within a minute or so clone dvd had an "Unexpected error. Creation of dvd files was not successful. Please be sure that all input files are avaiable and that they represent a proplerely master dvd"

I copied the dvd a second time and was successful.

Only difference was I did no other task while clonedvd was processing the dvd.

Try doing the backup again and see if the same thing happens.

I'm trying to backup my WWE OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE history Vol 1 dvd and i get to 83% and it stops ripping in clone dvd and brings up a unexpected error message. it says

creation of dvd files was not successful

unexpected error

please be sure that all input files are avaiable and that they represent a proplerely master dvd.

the region would be usa

i'm just to rip the dvd on clone dvd on the clone dvd option

if u need anything else let me know.
Try to set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.
Next time you see an "unexpected error" click on "details" and copy & paste the text and post it here. Thank you.

While ripping a dvd I typically avoid doing other tasks on my computer at the same time.

Yesterday I was copying a dvd via clonedvd and when it was apx 90% done I started to do another task on my computer.

Within a minute or so clone dvd had an "Unexpected error. Creation of dvd files was not successful. Please be sure that all input files are avaiable and that they represent a proplerely master dvd"

I copied the dvd a second time and was successful.

Only difference was I did no other task while clonedvd was processing the dvd.
I believe this is just a coincidence (disc and / or drive borderline defective).

Back