• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WTF! RedFox just tried to bill me $850!

I purchased a $123 Visa card to cover the amount. It was declined. I called my bank and they said the amount was $124.86. So it was $1.86 more than what was shown on your USD conversion purchase page. Now I have a $123 Visa card that has to be used on other things. I'm not going to go through all of this nightmare again to get another card just to get AnyDVD which is even more money than stated.

How can this get better? Easy, offer 20% to everyone who had a lifetime license who are just as pissed as me who has to buy another lifetime license again. God knows I earned it for having my card cancelled and all of the hassle just to get your software!
View attachment 30960

With those cards, you can call and add funds to them... that may help you out. Sorry you are having trouble with international exchange rates. The card companies always charge extra fees when it comes to those. There is the Price of said purchase x exchange rate + card company conversion fee (which RedFox wouldn't be aware of)...

Good luck!

I purchased AnyDVD 2 days ago using the 10% bitcoin discount. Even though I had to buy the lifetime again and miss out on the extra 20% discount which I waited so long for, I am a happy customer.

You should still have gotten the 20% off also.

I purchased AnyDVD 2 days ago using the 10% bitcoin discount. Even though I had to buy the lifetime again and miss out on the extra 20% discount which I waited so long for, I am a happy customer.
Good to hear but I am now myself having error 66 problems on my side trying to make a 2nd LTL purchase. Will have to call the Visa to permit the purchase again. ugh.....

OK to RedFox MOD and other MODs and developers, I made my 2nd Lifetime purchase to support the Red Fox endeavor. I didn't get to the first time but I did it this time before the October 16 deadline. So for those on the lamb what are you waiting for now discounts don't last forever. Oh another thing I wasn't at home so I couldn't make the license page into a pdf file but saved the htm version so when I get home later I'll make it into a pdf file and save it.

Last edited:
As I remember when slysoft still existed, later every month there was a discount.
I saw the discount on slysoft main page also in a red box till 31.12. next month there was the banner for 31th January, after that till February 28, ...
That lasted for not less than a few months :D

As I remember when slysoft still existed, later every month there was a discount.
I saw the discount on slysoft main page also in a red box till 31.12. next month there was the banner for 31th January, after that till February 28, ...
That lasted for not less than a few months :D
Your comparing apples to orange what Slysoft did was what they did and they no longer exists so making such comparison is mute at this point.

If you think so.

Perhaps "they" are in a worse financial situation now (I hope not), to offer a discount for a longer period.
But that's OK, it's their decision. :)
Especially if it should be in those circumstances.

@Recycle
Did it work now buying a 2nd lifetime license?

Last edited:
If you think so.

Perhaps "they" are in a worse financial situation now (I hope not), to offer a discount for a longer period.
But that's OK, it's their decision. :)
Especially if it should be in those circumstances.
I don't think so - that is the FACT if you want to use those rosy glasses your fine but reality checks need to be had first. RedFox has nothing to do with Slysoft business since that is dead and gone. Trying to bring up a dead company to satisfy your dead end routine is fine but one need to ground themselves in reality at the end of the day-Slysoft and their business model is DEAD.

@Recycle
Did it work now buying a 2nd lifetime license?
What I buy and why is my reason - don't have to say or tell you why other then software itself speaks volume for itself.

What I buy and why is my reason - don't have to say or tell you why other then software itself speaks volume for itself.
They asked because of the error 66 you got that you posted about so many times.

I don't think so - that is the FACT if you want to use those rosy glasses your fine but reality checks need to be had first. RedFox has nothing to do with Slysoft business since that is dead and gone. Trying to bring up a dead company to satisfy your dead end routine is fine but one need to ground themselves in reality at the end of the day-Slysoft and their business model is DEAD.

That's not the issue. Simply the developers / the new "company" responsible could offer a discount for a few months if they wanted.
But that's not fatal, and has been discussed here so many times.

[Edit]
And sorry that I used the word "They" so often. Misguiding expressing. In first sentence I meant Slysoft, in later sentence I meant redfox developers/ or whoelse are doing sale and price handling. :)

No need to take it personal :)

Last edited:
That's not the issue. Simply the developers / the new "company" responsible could offer a discount for a few months if they wanted.
But that's not fatal, and has been discussed here so many times.
[Edit]
And sorry that I used the word "They" so often. Misguiding expressing. In first sentence I meant Slysoft, in later sentence I meant redfox developers/ or whoelse are doing sale and price handling. :)
Two different business models one is Dead and the other well it's up to the RedFox team and at this early in the stage they could do that but there probably issues we don't know about that makes doing it not possible right now. They did offer discount for two months and then one just lately until October 16. So they did make a effort to make discounts but that doesn't mean they have to and this has things to do that the rest of us aren't prevailed to such information. I myself would like them to do this but things come up and doesn't allow it.

No need to take it personal :)
None taken because everyone buys for their own reasons and no one reason why one buys is the same as another.

20% off until Oct 16th, get it now and join the project.
And I was waiting for this...lol. I just had to get a new computer first. Anyway to get emails when it goes on sale?...lol

I had slysoft for over a decade and loved it.. Now I'm trying to pass on the love to ya'll, but save me a little in the process.

And I was waiting for this...lol. I just had to get a new computer first. Anyway to get emails when it goes on sale?...lol

I had slysoft for over a decade and loved it.. Now I'm trying to pass on the love to ya'll, but save me a little in the process.
The 20% sale will be back, maybe sooner than you think, Thanksgiving is not that far away, maybe they will give 20% again then.

Back