• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong resampling frequency?

Googlhupf

Greetings, fellow ReClock lovers (and programmers)!

First, let me thank Slysoft for picking up ReClock and James for maintaining and developing it further. :clap: :bowdown: 8)

I've been using ReClock or ages now and I'm always glad to see enhancements, fixes and new features. Especially after years of stalled development.

I'm using a standard TV in PAL mode with ZoomPlayer and ReClock with PAL speeddown. Everything is working fine but I was wondering if this is a bug or intentional behaviour.

ReClock properly detects my TV @50Hz and activates Cinema adaptation accordingly when playing 24fps material. Audio is resampled at 48125 Hz and that's where I see the problem.

Shouldn't the audio be resampled at the original frequency, 48000Hz in this case? Is there a problem with my setup? Or do I simply have a problem understanding stuff? :)

Greetings from Germany

Googlhupf

The 'resampling at' and other status messages in ReClock are for the most part, unreliable fluff. If you are hearing the sound the way you want, it's working right. It's an issue that has been brought up numerous times, and no matter how much confusion it causes, it seems its just the way it's gonna stay.

Greetings, fellow ReClock lovers (and programmers)!

First, let me thank Slysoft for picking up ReClock and James for maintaining and developing it further. :clap: :bowdown: 8)

I've been using ReClock or ages now and I'm always glad to see enhancements, fixes and new features. Especially after years of stalled development.

I'm using a standard TV in PAL mode with ZoomPlayer and ReClock with PAL speeddown. Everything is working fine but I was wondering if this is a bug or intentional behaviour.

ReClock properly detects my TV @50Hz and activates Cinema adaptation accordingly when playing 24fps material. Audio is resampled at 48125 Hz and that's where I see the problem.

Shouldn't the audio be resampled at the original frequency, 48000Hz in this case?
Just move your eyes a little up/left and look the at the "real time" updated audio clock.

EDIT:
If for your setup audio is resampled at 48000Hz, your doing something really wrong.

Just move your eyes a little up/left and look the at the "real time" updated audio clock.

Okay. Got it. That's closer to what it should be. :D

If for your setup audio is resampled at 48000Hz, your doing something really wrong.

Err... What do you mean? :confused: When I play 24fps stuff at 25fps, shouldn't the sound be as close as possible to the frequency of the audiostream?

When I play PAL stuff with chipmunk voices, PAL speeddown works just fine and resamples the audio properly. 48000 -4% makes roughly 46100. Perfect! :D

Or am I missing something?

Greetings

Googlhupf

Okay. Got it. That's closer to what it should be. :D

Err... What do you mean? :confused: When I play 24fps stuff at 25fps, shouldn't the sound be as close as possible to the frequency of the audiostream?

When I play PAL stuff with chipmunk voices, PAL speeddown works just fine and resamples the audio properly. 48000 -4% makes roughly 46100. Perfect! :D

Or am I missing something?

No, you're right, my fault.

Back