• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong Language...

BJ100

When ripping XMEN - The Last Stand, it plays back with spanish instead of english. Any way to get english?

Thanks.

I have the same problem with Iron Man when Ripping to harddrive, has anybody got any answers?

Play from folder in player, not Explorer

This is destined to happen if you manually try to play a ripped video.
The linkage for the audio streams is imbedded, not explicit.
You MUST use a player that allows "play from folder" and this will assemble the correct video and audio content. Manual selection just never works.

I had problems with audio when trying to just play the largest file of the bunch within the stream folder of the ripped BR movie, so I started encoding them all.

I have found 100% success with this problem so far using RipBot264 (a great guide) for encoding both ripped BR and standard DVD movies.

It does take about 18 hours to encode a BR movie (compared to about 1:30 for a standard DVD), but it does do loss-less compression for BD - and an absolute fabulous job on standard DVD.

FWIW - I stream these files to my PS3 using Tversity.

Back