• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrong download

mac007

I accidentally downloaded any dvd hd, instead of any dvd(which I have for life)

And you get the upgrade for free instead. You still have to buy a Redfox AnyDvd licence though, but now you can do blurays, if you want as AnyDvdHD does both.

would my any dvd still have stopped if i had not chose the wrong one. If i have it for life, why should I be forced to purchase any dvd/ hd ? I am not interested in blue rays. Did i goof up, or would it have stopped anyway? Thanks for any help you can give.

I am not interested in blue rays.
RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.x.x.x does both Standard and High Definition discs. There is only one license now to unlock everything AnyDVD HD has to offer.

Feel free to go back to 7.6.9.5 (link in signature) but there'll be no more updates to be had.

Look at some other users they still have link to the older 7.6.9.5 version.
And you get the upgrade for free instead. You still have to buy a Redfox AnyDvd licence though, but now you can do blurays, if you want as AnyDvdHD does both.
Not exactly true here unless you buy RedFox 8.x so that statement is misleading at best - you need to go back 7.6.9.5 to keep using your old Slysoft license.

You downloaded the correct file, if you have or want to have a RedFox license. There was only one file to download even with SlySoft, it was the license that determined if the HD portion of AnyDVD was unlocked.

The developers decided as part of the resurrection of AnyDVD to do away with the split licensing, AnyDVD regular vs. AnyDVD HD. Now the only license available is for HD. If you have a new RedFox license the new version will work as you expect decrypting DVDs. Your old SlySoft license won't work with the RedFox versions, and if you "roll back" to 7.6.9.5 there will not be any updates even for newer DVDs.

You downloaded the correct file, if you have or want to have a RedFox license. There was only one file to download even with SlySoft, it was the license that determined if the HD portion of AnyDVD was unlocked.

The developers decided as part of the resurrection of AnyDVD to do away with the split licensing, AnyDVD regular vs. AnyDVD HD. Now the only license available is for HD. If you have a new RedFox license the new version will work as you expect decrypting DVDs. Your old SlySoft license won't work with the RedFox versions, and if you "roll back" to 7.6.9.5 there will not be any updates even for newer DVDs.
Thank You

Look at some other users they still have link to the older 7.6.9.5 version.
Not exactly true here unless you buy RedFox 8.x so that statement is misleading at best - you need to go back 7.6.9.5 to keep using your old Slysoft license.
Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Back