• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong audio playing on backup

Kryten

I get the same problem, but only on some DVD's. With these problematic DVDs I have tried a complete copy and one stripped down to just the film. Both produce the same results of voice over during quiet parts. I have looked for anything relating for Visually Impaired, but there is never a reference to this. I'm in the UK so not sure if other countries see different items in the DVD content menu in CloneDVD. I'm currently trying by including No Audio clips in case that might help.

This is a CloneDVD type thread - AnyDVD doesn't touch audio.

When taking a Movie Only - make sure only the 6.0 or 5.1 audio box is checked.

-W

Last edited:
This is a CloneDVD type thread - AnyDVD doesn't touch audio.

When taking a Movie Only - make sure only the 6.0 or 5.1 audio box is checked.

-W

And the main movie is "usually" the AC3/6 track, not the AC3/2.

Thread moved to the CloneDVD forum. The poster who began the original thread never stated CloneDVD was being used.

Back