• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrong aspect ratio

Frank Schabel

Perhaps someone can help me with this problem. I captured a streaming movie with Replay video capture 10. The resulting MP2 file had the correct aspect ratio (1.33:1) I used TMPGEng authoring works to convert this file into an AVCHD disk. This disk plays with the correct aspect ratio. I tried to use Clone Bd to convert this to a MP4. When I play the file from within Clone BD it has the correct aspect ratio, but the resulting MP4 file is squeezed to 1:1. How do I fix this?

You need to tell us more about the original mp2 file, that is before you use anything else on it.
This is a free useful app: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo
In MediaInfo you can find the aspect ratio of your mp2 file.
You also have to tell us if your mp2 file has black bars on top/bottom/left/right.
Could you provide a short sample of the mp2 that can be downloaded? In private if you prefer that.

Back