• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

writing issue

bru900

folks, i'm having an issue with backing up of my movies, anydvd is working fine but when it's time to write the dvd clonedvd seems to lock up - get's stuck at 1 or 2 percent - i deleted clonedvd redownloaded still no difference downloaded the beta - same issues - also when trying to shut down clone it will no allow me to. any help would be appreciated.

folks, i'm having an issue with backing up of my movies, anydvd is working fine but when it's time to write the dvd clonedvd seems to lock up - get's stuck at 1 or 2 percent - i deleted clonedvd redownloaded still no difference downloaded the beta - same issues - also when trying to shut down clone it will no allow me to. any help would be appreciated.

If it's happening with all your movies, the issue is either your blank media and/or your drive. Just because a drive can read a disc, does not mean it can't have a problem when writing to a disc. And bad media equals bad burns.

Last edited:

Im having the same issue after updating anydvd, clone would not write to disc, one out of four of my computers will write.

Im having the same issue after updating anydvd, clone would not write to disc, one out of four of my computers will write.

I and many thousands of others are not having a problem after updating AnyDVD. If AnyDVD was the problem, we would have the same problem.

Also, if you have a valid license, make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 beta, as 2.9.3.0 had some issues.

Last edited:
Back