• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Writing error to DVDs & corrupt files

tockki

Two questions:
1. First of all I copied the original DVD file to the computer and it plays perfectly from the computer. BUT when I try to write the files to a backup CD it writes for a few seconds and error comes up saying bad media. I tried it three times and all three the results was the same. Does that mean even though I can view the files perfectly using the computer files that the files can be corrupt so that I can't write it to the DVD? (This problem just pertains to this one disk... but works fine with other DVDs.)

2. When I tried to copy a DVD part of the file seems to be corrupt and I cannot copy that particular video file to the CD. But the strange part is that the original CD is working without any glitches. So I looked in the CD and copied all the files except that corrupt file. Is there any way to partially copy that file? When I run the video on the computer, the DVD can only play up to the corrupt file chapter and cannot play the (chapter (files) after it.

Last edited:
Back