• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WriteDVD 10 11 W2 error

Opinion

To throw in my opinion, it would be cheaper to go get a new, good burner than to buy a lot of media to test. Good burners aren't expensive and will save you a lot of time and money in the end.

But, you know what they say about opinions.............:D

toshiba have has a year and a half with no problems at all

till now

Laptop

Nothing wrong with a USB or Firewire so long as the burner is all that's on the port while you're burning. NO hubs.

Laptop

Or see if Sony, Pioneer or Plextor has a laptop model that would work.

toshiba have has a year and a half with no problems at all

Laptop companies like Matshita because they're fairly cheap. I know a lot of Sonys use them. If you try the last two suggestions in my previous post, and you're still getting that error, then I would suspect your burner is slowly dying. Once you eliminate all the possible software and driver conflicts, then it's almost always a hardware or media issue.

update

ok so i went and got a external dvd burner works fine but i was pissed that the onboard one did not work so i contacted circuit city to get this repaired and they sent to back saying it was fine. why would it work with one burner and not the other

ok so i went and got a external dvd burner works fine but i was pissed that the onboard one did not work so i contacted circuit city to get this repaired and they sent to back saying it was fine. why would it work with one burner and not the other

Because something is the matter with the one doesn't work, and circuit city does not have an invested interest in getting anything repaired. Moreover, burners that are slowly dying are often difficult to diagnose.

Back