• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

write image file to dvd fails

oracledba

clonecd read and created image file from source. now i'd like to write to a dvd+r disk but it fails because it says there is no room but earlier screen says disk is empty. is writing to dvd not possible? is this fixed by buying some cd's ?

clonecd read and created image file from source. now i'd like to write to a dvd+r disk but it fails because it says there is no room but earlier screen says disk is empty. is writing to dvd not possible? is this fixed by buying some cd's ?
Is the original a CD or DVD? CloneCD copies 1:1, it does not compress. If the original disc is a DVD9, you would need a DVD9 (dual/double layer) disc. Check the AnyDVD status window to see if the original has one or two layers.

So, the original (source) is a cd-r disk.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.4.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT33N LT20 10/08/18 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: CD-R
Media is an Audio CD.
I don't have a blank cd-r so was wondering if i could use dvd-r as a target...i think not.

Yes u would need a cdr as u want to copy it in the audio cd format....u could always rip the tracks and burn those files to a dvdr but if u want it in the audio format.. yes a cdr is needed! :)

Thank you! Yep, a quick trip to acquire CD-R's and it is now working. Thank you for your kind response and sorry for the interruption.

Back