• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrath of the titans

You are not looking very hard. I found these in about 5 seconds, 3rd listing from the bottom on the Google result page. I redid the search, because I was frustrated that you were unable to repeat my search...

Now, I dunno why you can't find them, they are sponsored links on a prominent .eu site. Not a private site, not a small obscure site. A first page of the Google search site!

If you still can't find them, I guess I could enter the link here, but I really didn't think that the admin's would like me putting links like that in this forum.

Those are Sponsored Links and clicking on them downloads an .exe file.
The sponsored links are automatically generated with what you searched for and for the most part bogus. If you look below and the sponsored links you won't see any releases for titans that is cinavia free.

Those are Sponsored Links and clicking on them downloads an .exe file.
The sponsored links are automatically generated with what you searched for and for the most part bogus. If you look below and the sponsored links you won't see any releases for titans that is cinavia free.
Exactly, which is why I was saying I couldn't find any

Not really, all you've said is that you've downloaded an illegal torrent which claims to have Cinavia removed, then gone on to have a go at us because the only sites that show up when we make a search are ones that have paid links to executable files on them which are not even torrent files but tend to be malware.
As I've already said before they've probably manage to get the audio off a Russian disc or something, or taken stereo and made it in to fake 5.1

Not really, all you've said is that you've downloaded an illegal torrent which claims to have Cinavia removed, then gone on to have a go at us because the only sites that show up when we make a search are ones that have paid links to executable files on them which are not even torrent files but tend to be malware.
As I've already said before they've probably manage to get the audio off a Russian disc or something, or taken stereo and made it in to fake 5.1

First off, I did NOT download a torrent file. What I said was that I found the links thru Google to this film without cinavia. I did not obtain the file from any of those links however. I obtained the file though other sources, that are not mentioned in this thread. But I assure you, it is the same feature film.

With the current state of affairs in my country, it would be incredibly stupid for me to download anything from a torrent. I would not advise anyone else to do so either. A very good way to get your name on the "bad boy" list.

Again the links from google to torrent sites are populated from your search and shown in a sponsored section hoping you click on it and install malware. This would be huge news and be listed on all the main sites if it is a legit release. By chance can you put a mediainfo log up so we can see the video and audio specs of the file?

Again the links from google to torrent sites are populated from your search and shown in a sponsored section hoping you click on it and install malware. This would be huge news and be listed on all the main sites if it is a legit release. By chance can you put a mediainfo log up so we can see the video and audio specs of the file?

What I obtained was NOT a file. It was in the format of a DVD... i.e. a VIDEO_TS folder. I will try to cut-n-past from one of the vob's below...

General
Complete name : E:\DVDs\...\Wrath of the Titans\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB
Format : MPEG-PS
File size : 1 024 MiB
Duration : 25mn 16s
Overall bit rate : 5 663 Kbps

Video
ID : 224 (0xE0)
Format : MPEG Video
Format version : Version 2
Format profile : Main@Main
Format settings, BVOP : Yes
Format settings, Matrix : Default
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 5 102 Kbps
Nominal bit rate : 8 000 Kbps
Width : 704 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Standard : NTSC
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Scan order : 2:3 Pulldown
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.630
Stream size : 922 MiB (90%)

Audio
ID : 189 (0xBD)-128 (0x80)
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Muxing mode : DVD-Video
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 448 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 81.0 MiB (8%)

Text #1
ID : 189 (0xBD)-32 (0x20)
Format : RLE
Format/Info : Run-length encoding

Text #2
ID : 189 (0xBD)-33 (0x21)

Text #3
ID : 189 (0xBD)-34 (0x22)

Text #4
ID : 189 (0xBD)-35 (0x23)

I don't know if that helps anyone... but there it is.

And please, I do not encourage anyone to use a torrent site. I obtained this file thru secure means, and was amazed that the cinavia had been removed. Then, and only then, did I Google it, and was amazed again, to find ads for it clearly shown in the Google search, brazenly annnouncing that they had no cinavia in their copy of the film.

If you wish to partake, I suggest that you use only secure methods.

Last edited:
Tried to use AnyDVD 7.0.8.3 with Wrath of the Titans (US R1) and my PC wont even read the disk, even without AnyDVD running. I hear the disk spin up and down a few times, and after a couple minutes, the LED light on the front of the DVD Player/Burner just blinks.

I guess no one has found a way yet to get this to work?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I tried another DVD movie, and it must had reset the cache in the player, then tried Wrath of the Titans again and it was able to be read. Weird.

Last edited:
Just for info, if your system can't even read the disc with AnyDVD disabled then it's either a faulty disc or something wrong with your system. No manufacturer is going to make a disc that can't be read at all. Copy protection is there to stop you from copying it, but not to stop you from playing the original.

Back