• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrath of the titans

ebertram

get mes that cinavia has mute the auto and it does -- you can go to their net www.cinavia.com and see the problem. This is a new one for me -- it will not play the auto part of the movie.
help

From you post it is clear you are dealing with cinavia title. Since there is no known method to remove cinavia you can only play on player which doesn't detect cinavia.

get mes that cinavia has mute the auto and it does -- you can go to their net www.cinavia.com and see the problem. This is a new one for me -- it will not play the auto part of the movie.
help

Just to clarify.... Is this a DVD or a Blu-Ray?

-W

Thanks for the feedback

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
This points to a slow ramping-up into the DVD sales as well now.

Cinavia

Yeah it happened today on my PS3 as a standard DVD. Will try the other two players I have and see what happens then. Dave

Oops movie title was Wrath of the Titans. Dave

Last edited:
That's fine, but ...

At the moment there is nothing we can do for this terror so just locate and use a player not supporting cinavia.

Someone knows how to remove the Cinavia from Wrath of the Titans. This title is available for download from the net (just Google it) with Cinavia disabled.

I don't know how it was done. But it has been confirmed.

What they appear to be doing is replacing the original audio with the DVD audio, but as the DVD of this film also has Cinavia I don't see how that's going to work, you also then lose the HD audio, so it's not Cinavia removal, they've just replaced the audio track with an inferior version.

Last edited:
What they appear to be doing is replacing the original audio with the DVD audio, but as the DVD of this film also has Cinavia I don't see how that's going to work, you also then lose the HD audio, so it's not Cinavia removal, they've just replaced the audio track with an inferior version.

I don't think so. Since the DVD has Cinavia, where did the replacement track come from? Because it is not HD audio, I think it all came from the DVD, both video and audio (neither are in HD). But the Cinavia was on the DVD too.

Perhaps the online file is coming from an area of the world where Cinavia was not a part of the commercial distribution?

That would be more likely. I'm pretty sure if someone had actually managed to physically remove Cinavia from the audio track even from 1 movie it would be big news

That would be more likely. I'm pretty sure if someone had actually managed to physically remove Cinavia from the audio track even from 1 movie it would be big news

Upon listening to the audio on this particular file, there is a strange audio pop near the start of it... during the "splash" screen. I do not know what it is.

But if the Cinavia was there, then I think it just got nuked. If the Cinavia is somewhere else, or through out the feature, then it is probably some other sort of artifact.

Cinavia is a watermark throughout the whole audio track, so you can't 'nuke' it with a pop at the beginning, you have to re-encode the whole audio track with the ability to remove the watermark from the complete track.
Also you'll only know if it's still there if you play it back on a player that detects Cinavia like the PS3

Cinavia is a watermark throughout the whole audio track, so you can't 'nuke' it with a pop at the beginning, you have to re-encode the whole audio track with the ability to remove the watermark from the complete track.
Also you'll only know if it's still there if you play it back on a player that detects Cinavia like the PS3

I did. It doesn't... i.e. no Cinavia. I played it thru several times.

As I said, I don't know what the pop is... probably just some sort of artifact unrelated to this discussion.

I often find strange artifacts... mostly in old material.

Well I tried looking for it on google and can't find it anywhere. So either it's on a secret site or it's not that prevalent.
I still suspect all they've done is just replace the audio from another disc, possibly taking just the stereo mix (as on some discs playing back in just stereo doesn't cause the Cinavia detection) and either putting that back on or making a fake 5.1 from the stereo

Well I tried looking for it on google and can't find it anywhere. So either it's on a secret site or it's not that prevalent.
I still suspect all they've done is just replace the audio from another disc, possibly taking just the stereo mix (as on some discs playing back in just stereo doesn't cause the Cinavia detection) and either putting that back on or making a fake 5.1 from the stereo

I am not sure what you were looking for exactly. I Googled "wrath of the titans cinavia", and it popped on the first page of the search. Of course, Google is continually responding to requests from copyright holders to take those search results down. So it could have been removed at any time by Google.

I don't know where it came from, but the audio track is 448khz DD5.1... it contains only 1 audio track. Apart from the pop during the splash screen, about 1-2 seconds into the feature, the audio sounds very nice to me. Of course, it is just DVD level audio, nothing fancy.

Nope still can't find one, did the search, but the sites it takes you to don't say they are Cinavia free. like I said, they've probably just faked the audio from stereo or managed to get a Cinavia free track from elsewhere like the Russian version.

If someone had actually managed to remove Cinavia, even from one movie then it would be big news and would be flagging up everywhere

Last edited:
Nope still can't find one, did the search, but the sites it takes you to don't say they are Cinavia free. like I said, they've probably just faked the audio from stereo or managed to get a Cinavia free track from elsewhere like the Russian version.

If someone had actually managed to remove Cinavia, even from one movie then it would be big news and would be flagging up everywhere

You are not looking very hard. I found these in about 5 seconds, 3rd listing from the bottom on the Google result page. I redid the search, because I was frustrated that you were unable to repeat my search...

Sponsored Links
Wrath of the titans ps3 no cinavia Full Download 1412 downloads at 2656 kb/s[Verified]
Wrath of the titans ps3 no cinavia 594 downloads at 1356 kb/s
Wrath of the titans ps3 no cinavia Fast 1572 downloads at 1978 kb/s

Now, I dunno why you can't find them, they are sponsored links on a prominent .eu site. Not a private site, not a small obscure site. A first page of the Google search site!

If you still can't find them, I guess I could enter the link here, but I really didn't think that the admin's would like me putting links like that in this forum.

Yes, don't do that

They are visible, but we'd prefer you did not use this Forum to broadcast that kind of thing.

Back