• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Would You Use The Word Feelability In A Sentence ?

ZARTT

All:

I joined the Windows Insider Program the day after the release.
Got a copy of Windows 10 from Windows Technical Preview.
The build number is 9860. If I leave the P/C powered on permanently, they will auto download the next build and set it up for me.
They have already done it. It's kind of creepy.
The driveability of the OS would make me change the name to Windows 7.8.
It boots on a 6 year old Dell pretty fast. It has an E6300 chip, not exactly a barn burner but almost adequate.
Push the button till the password screen is approx. 21 seconds.
Weird, makes no diff. if the boot device is a spinner or an SSD.
The MOBO only has SATA-2.0 so we'll see what gives when I dig up a newer board, and Quad chip that I know is down there in the bottom of that trunk
The feelability (real word-?) is less than Win 8.1 to me
No complaints, but I am not blown away either. They have moved a lot of stuff around.
Plays nice with the Slysoft product line.
I haven't loaded my editing stuff on it because the poor chip would probably catch fire.
I also haven't mounted up Game Jack, and all those unknowns yet, but that's next.
There is one PCIe x16 slot on this board so I'm gonna' put in a GTX660ti and load up some games with Jack.
Anyone else here doing this?

Art :confused:

Back