• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

would suggest a player forum

damnskippy

Can we have a "player software" forum to put things about PDVD, WinDVD etc? To keep things a bit more organized.

For the record, my post above was in response to your post here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=20704 simply to help with organization. I was not interested in it before.

I do not think that Slysoft has any responsibility to Cyberlink or anyone else. However we as a group do discuss them a good bit in relation to using them with Slysoft products and in general. So there is nothing wrong with putting them in the third party products (because they are) I just thought making a sub forum under third party products for player software would make sense so I through out the suggestion.

For the record, my post above was in response to your post here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=20704 simply to help with organization. I was not interested in it before.

I know. I'm the one who moved your post. That thread was intended to be closed.

I do not think that Slysoft has any responsibility to Cyberlink or anyone else. However we as a group do discuss them a good bit in relation to using them with Slysoft products and in general. So there is nothing wrong with putting them in the third party products (because they are) I just thought making a sub forum under third party products for player software would make sense so I through out the suggestion.

An HD subforum probably wouldn't be a bad idea. And I have nothing against your suggestion. Anyway, only admin can create new forums.

Back