• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Would Love to Buy, Can't

Can't pay via visa...keeps rejecting. Data is being entered accurately (sigh...)

I have been trying all day to purchase Any DVD HD with no success. Support said that the processor is in China. I went to my bank and got the ok to purchase said product. I tried again I got "payment PL3-3Q9 for order OH3-L66 over 53.26USD Reference # M104-PO-16222321has failed: 66: Failed"

Well then they didn't do it right. Error 66: blocked, call your bank. Or more specific usually the number on the back of the card.

I have been trying all day to purchase Any DVD HD with no success. Support said that the processor is in China. I went to my bank and got the ok to purchase said product. I tried again I got "payment PL3-3Q9 for order OH3-L66 over 53.26USD Reference # M104-PO-16222321has failed: 66: Failed"
I know with my VISA I called and they cleared the transaction what he said and after that I waited a hour and purchased without any problems.

I've tried purchasing an anydvdhd key license all morning. Tried 4 times with two different Visa cards. I keep getting error 66 message. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, read the post 2 above yours

That's good advice and a good place to start but it didn't work for me. I used a card to update my GPS mapping and the company was in Hungary (I'm in the U.S.). I had no problems using the card. When I tried to use it to purchase Redfox software, it was not accepted. I called the card company and they said it should have gone through. My success came by using a different card. I can't remember if I got any error message(s) but the company said they weren't blocking the transaction.

Called the bank, they said no transactions Have been declined on their end. They say it's a merchants issue.

Called the bank, they said no transactions Have been declined on their end. They say it's a merchants issue.

If you feel comfortable using Bitcoins, there are a number of users who had good experience and can assist. The Bitcoin sellers also have on-line chat and toll-free numbers to help. If you are uncomfortable with that, your best bet is to use another card (friend or relative).

How long does the Bitcoin process take?

I have not personally used it but judging by others who have posted, it can be painless and fast. Understand that there are variables such as currency fluctuation that can create problems. If you can't get a different card, do a search on bitcoin and see what sellers people have had success with (e.g. bitcoinranger.com).

Why is this so complicated? I keep getting the 66 fail message. Bitcoin does not sound like it's any easier either.

Why is this so complicated? I keep getting the 66 fail message. Bitcoin does not sound like it's any easier either.
Just sounds like your CC or CC/Bank is giving you the run around.

Refresh your browser and try again or use a different system altogether.Sometimes it caches the error. Also make sure you enter everything like it is on your card that causes more issues than anything else that I've seen. I myself had no issues using a visa Debit card on the RedFox store after the initial block I had using Elby's store. But once that was verified to be legit and was me it went through without a hitch. Remember this is to protect you against fraud and I know that it can be a hassle sometimes but it is a hassle I'm willing to deal with to protect my money and identity. Also if interested in using bitcoin @Sabertooth posted a very helpful guide here read and use what you can from it:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bitcoin-customer-feedback.69806/#post-442402
Hope this can be of help to you also.

When you try to explain to someone why they should switch from English to Metrics and how much more sense it makes, they argue and fight. The U.S. Congress will still not mandate use of the metric system even though we are surrounded by it (medical use, filling an inkjet cartridge, liters of soda, cigarettes sold in the long length (100 mm)). When I was teaching in the prison, I had a high percentage of students who had no idea how to use a ruler (they would mix parts of an inch with MM) but they knew how many grams were in an ounce because it was important to them (drugs).

I mention the above because Bitcoins are new and unfamiliar to most people. Realize that the Redfox discount may be offset by handling charges and find a Bitcoin dealer that will hold your hand, that has phone support and will get you what you want (a Redfox license(s)).

Last edited:
The U.S. Congress will still not mandate use of the metric system even though we are surrounded by it (medical use, filling an inkjet cartridge, liters of soda, cigarettes sold in the long length (100 mm)). When I was teaching in the prison, I had a high percentage of students who had no idea how to use a ruler (they would mix parts of an inch with MM) but they knew how many grams were in an ounce because it was important to them (drugs).
You better believe it that is so true. And honestly I do that at work when I explain how to read micrometer's. (Four .025 makes one .100) and so on. But I digress .

Back