• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Would Love to Buy, Can't

ill be 46 this year :barefoot:
You're not that far behind me.

One thing that I enjoyed about growing up back in the Stone Age--the 1970s to early 80s-- is that you could go out all day and not worry about crazy people like kids have to now.

Neighbors knew each other, so they could spot a weirdo a mile away usually.

You and me might not have had Internet, hundreds of cable channels, Blu-ray/DVD (even VHS!!) or even video game systems like the Xbox or PlayStation, but you was encouraged to have imagination.

It wasn't perfect back then--no era is-- but you didn't have to worry about some of the sad things that have been going on lately in the world.

Or worry about wireless internet signal dropouts or download speeds. 90% back then was 33.3 or 56kbps dialup internet (I'm only 33 and know those days). The upside to dialup, you couldn't get phonecalls you didn't want to get :)

What happened to the OP?

Sent in a support ticket as recommended, no response yet, no e-mail confirmation of ticket, don't know the ticket number.

Funds still not voided or returned to bank account.

You might want to contact Circle support as well. With a Failed and Canceled transaction, it seems like you should have your money back. There are some instances where they indicate from 2 to 4 day delays on transactions. Plus they may be able to shed some light on the failure. I swear I saw in another thread where the Redfox servers were offline for some period of time due to a power loss (and not the first one I've seen mentioned either) and I bet they just weren't there when you tried to send.

placed as a pending transaction on my bank account

Circle specifically addresses this situation. The hold can take 1-4 days to release but doesn't indicate a completed transaction. It should drop off soon so no worries.

That QR code is also clickable, and the link on it is a bitcoin payment link.

Ah! Thanks for reminding me about the link handler. Been meaning to add that to the guide and now it is. :cool:

Last edited:
Sent in a support ticket as recommended, no response yet, no e-mail confirmation of ticket, don't know the ticket number.

I don't know much about the payment processing, but I can see your order having state "in progress". So, somehow it's stuck.
Don't worry, they'll take care of this, they always get it sorted out.

@whatever_gong82 those were good times or I'd be on the Internet with dialup and dad would pick up the receiver and i'd yell from the other room dad I'm on the Internet and he'd be oh ya sorry :cool: truly some kids don't know how well they have it today imo:whistle:
o_O
o_O

I catched your support ticket and try to solve your problem.

Up to now, no Bitcoin payment arrived...

The refund showed up in my bank account today, so the funds are now accounted for.

Still haven't heard from Redfox support on what happened or how to complete my order.

Hm? I already sent you a reply to your support ticket 2 days ago, please check your spam folder.
Under normal circumstances you just need to pay the amount of Bitcoin to the Bitcoin address you got.

But in your case (order is 3 days old and times out soon) I suggest to simply place a new order at https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

@whatever_gong82 those were good times or I'd be on the Internet with dialup and dad would pick up the receiver and i'd yell from the other room dad I'm on the Internet and he'd be oh ya sorry :cool: truly some kids don't know how well they have it today imo:whistle:
o_O
o_O

We didn't get a telephone in my boyhood home until I was about 6 years old. (FDR was pres.).
There was a suffix after our phone #, it was the letter "J" (there were 19 families with the same #, but each had a different suffix).
Our party line system worked fairly well, except for Mrs. Ihmer down at the end of the block. (My mom also)
She could talk the ears off of a statue, but so could my mom.
My father would pick up the phone and yell for her to "Get off of the line you old windbag."
Those were the days alright.
My mom would go to the market, and meet Mrs. Ihmer, and the two women would talk, and laugh about what a couple of blockheads their husbands were.
I never told my dad, but I think he knew.

Hm? I already sent you a reply to your support ticket 2 days ago, please check your spam folder.

I have no such e-mail from you or anyone else at support. I have nothing in my spam folder except ads for diet pills and free vacations in the Bahamas.

Under normal circumstances you just need to pay the amount of Bitcoin to the Bitcoin address you got.

I have already done that. The result was a failed payment and a missing $90 for 3 days. Clearly, circumstances are not normal.

But in your case (order is 3 days old and times out soon) I suggest to simply place a new order at https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

After two failed orders and no investigation from anyone as to why the Bitcoin payment failed, that does not seem sound. Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. You need to investigate your systems and determine why my payment is being blocked. I have logs from Circle Pay showing that the transfer to your Bitcoin address failed, you need to explain that.

Did you purchase the EXACT amount of bitcoin that was required? If so, that's your explanation right there. Bitcoins like foreign currency conversions need a small fee (usually a few dollars is enough) as a processing cost. No processor will process the transaction fee free like in the early days. If you only had the exact amount, then a fee wasn't possible and therefore the transaction was in limbo until it got eventually returned. That's beyond the control of redfox, that's inherit to the bitcoin system.

You say you have logs yet you don't provide them. Ivan isn't a psychic, if you want the logs to be examined for answers you're going to have to provide them. If you're worried for privacy, pm them. Other than that you should have received the mails unless your ISP is blocking the mail servers.

Did you purchase the EXACT amount of bitcoin that was required? If so, that's your explanation right there. Bitcoins like foreign currency conversions need a small fee (usually a few dollars is enough) as a processing cost. No processor will process the transaction fee free like in the early days. If you only had the exact amount, then a fee wasn't possible and therefore the transaction was in limbo until it got eventually returned. That's beyond the control of redfox, that's inherit to the bitcoin system.

You say you have logs yet you don't provide them. Ivan isn't a psychic, if you want the logs to be examined for answers you're going to have to provide them. If you're worried for privacy, pm them. Other than that you should have received the mails unless your ISP is blocking the mail servers.

I have already explained this and already provided the proof of the failed transaction on the 1st page of the thread. Do not accuse me of not providing logs when you are the one who has not read the entire thread. This appears to be the standard mantra on this forum, I'm tired of posting exactly what has been asked for and then being told that I'm the one not being cooperative.

Circle pay does not charge a transaction fee that needs to be added to the Bitcoin purchase, they make their money because the dollars-to-Bitcoin exchange rate they use is less than the actual exchange rate. If you had read the guide that another member posted and he linked to, which I previously stated was the exact guide I followed, you would know this.

Really tired of being ignored and blown off here as if this is my fault.

Circle pay may not charge fees, but the processing and payment confirming servers do. Don't accuse me of accusing you. I'm not accusing anyone, simply speaking from personal experience. I've followed this thread from the start. Sending if their rates is LESS then they're losing money, not making it. If they want to make money they need to charge MORE dollars for the same amount bitcoin, not less dollars. Dozens of others have used bitcoin successfully, I'm not saying you did anything wrong, I'm simply saying you didn't have enough BTC to cover the exact amount and the required fees. A transaction needs to be confirmed by 3 servers before it is flagged as paid, just because 1 of them doesn't charge a fee doesn't mean the other 2 won't.

After two failed orders and no investigation from anyone as to why the Bitcoin payment failed, that does not seem sound.

I can see one failed order with VISA and one failed order with Bitcoin (2016-06-19 03:34:22 UTC).
The Bitcoin order timed out today after a Bitcoin payment never arrived.
Please start a new purchase at https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html and pay the Bitcoin amount to the address you see on page 4/4 of checkout.

Regarding the missing emails from support: all emails have been sent successfully to your mail server, the problem must be on your side. From our mail.log:
Code:
Jun 20 00:42:18 nl postfix/qmgr[31500]: 2A889A234B: from=<s......@......zone.net>, size=1288, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
Jun 20 06:42:05 nl postfix/smtp[5444]: 469E1A03E2: to=<s......@......zone.net>, relay=......zone-net.mail.protection.outlook.com[207.46.163.xxx]:25, delay=7.5, delays=0.42/0.01/5.6/1.5, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <20160620064158.469E1A03E2@nl.redfox.bz> [InternalId=5205500363994, Hostname=CO1PR17MB0773.namprd17.prod.outlook.com] 11445 bytes in 0.420, 26.611 KB/sec Queued mail for delivery)
Jun 20 09:51:30 nl postfix/smtp[7539]: F36C6A0ABE: to=<s......@......zone.net>, relay=......zone-net.mail.protection.outlook.com[207.46.163.xxx]:25, delay=7.9, delays=0.35/0/5.6/1.9, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <20160620095122.F36C6A0ABE@nl.redfox.bz> [InternalId=5385888990382, Hostname=BL2PR17MB0771.namprd17.prod.outlook.com] 11856 bytes in 0.589, 19.655 KB/sec Queued mail for delivery)
Jun 22 03:42:05 nl postfix/smtp[23767]: 96F30A0391: to=<s......@......zone.net>, relay=......zone-net.mail.protection.outlook.com[207.46.163.xxx]:25, delay=7.8, delays=0.46/0.01/5.6/1.7, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <20160622034157.96F30A0391@nl.redfox.bz> [InternalId=5398773892193, Hostname=CO1PR17MB0773.namprd17.prod.outlook.com] 8321 bytes in 0.256, 31.692 KB/sec Queued mail for delivery)

Ivan

Back