• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Would Love to Buy, Can't

SomeJoe7777

I've owned a lifetime license of the Slysoft product for many years.

Have tried several times in the past week to buy the Redfox lifetime license, I've failed every time.

I've tried 4 different Bitcoin sites (BitStamp, BitGo, Coinbase, and another one I can't remember) ... all failed. Bitstamp just has my account "pending" with no way to fund it, it's been that way for days, no e-mail from them and communication with them is impossible. Coinbase wouldn't accept my perfectly valid driver's license, no error message, it just acts like I haven't sent it despite sending it multiple times. BitGo apparently doesn't actually sell bitcoins, they're just an online wallet -- when you want to fund the account, they redirect you to Coinbase which doesn't work. The last site had browser problems, giving Javascript errors, I couldn't even get successfully signed up.

I have several credit cards, but most of them are MasterCard, which isn't accepted. I tried my only Visa card, the credit card company declined it for fraud suspicion. I called them, they claim they can't authorize the transaction ... something about the payment processor.

While there may be some method I haven't tried that would work, I'm not going to jump through this many hoops and hours of time just to buy a product I use only once in a while. If you can't make it easier than this to actually purchase your product, you're never going to sell very much. And it irritates me that when you eventually get all of this sorted out, it will be well past the intro period where I could have qualified for a discount. Awesome -- punish your customers for failing to navigate through your red tape.

So I give up ... let me know when you have a purchasing system that actually works. If you can give me the discount that is currently offered at that time, then I'll purchase.

If you have coinbase you must be doing something wrong. Its so easy to buy with Bitcoin, it takes about 1 minute and you will have your license. Tell me what your procedure is and I will help you.

I tried my only Visa card, the credit card company declined it for fraud suspicion. I called them, they claim they can't authorize the transaction ... something about the payment processor.
Chase tried that with me too, I wouldn't take no for an answer. I guess the bank is your customer instead of you being the customer of the bank.

I've owned a lifetime license of the Slysoft product for many years.

Have tried several times in the past week to buy the Redfox lifetime license, I've failed every time.

I've tried 4 different Bitcoin sites (BitStamp, BitGo, Coinbase, and another one I can't remember) ... all failed. Bitstamp just has my account "pending" with no way to fund it, it's been that way for days, no e-mail from them and communication with them is impossible. Coinbase wouldn't accept my perfectly valid driver's license, no error message, it just acts like I haven't sent it despite sending it multiple times. BitGo apparently doesn't actually sell bitcoins, they're just an online wallet -- when you want to fund the account, they redirect you to Coinbase which doesn't work. The last site had browser problems, giving Javascript errors, I couldn't even get successfully signed up.

I have several credit cards, but most of them are MasterCard, which isn't accepted. I tried my only Visa card, the credit card company declined it for fraud suspicion. I called them, they claim they can't authorize the transaction ... something about the payment processor.

While there may be some method I haven't tried that would work, I'm not going to jump through this many hoops and hours of time just to buy a product I use only once in a while. If you can't make it easier than this to actually purchase your product, you're never going to sell very much. And it irritates me that when you eventually get all of this sorted out, it will be well past the intro period where I could have qualified for a discount. Awesome -- punish your customers for failing to navigate through your red tape.

So I give up ... let me know when you have a purchasing system that actually works. If you can give me the discount that is currently offered at that time, then I'll purchase.
Are you using one of these e-mail addys? https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/att-net-sbcglobal-net-co-is-crap-and-therefore-blacklisted.68610/

If you have coinbase you must be doing something wrong. Its so easy to buy with Bitcoin, it takes about 1 minute and you will have your license. Tell me what your procedure is and I will help you.

No, my Coinbase account isn't active and available because I can't fund it. To buy bitcoin and put it in the Coinbase account, you have to link it to your bank account. To do that, they require you to confirm your ID. For that process, you have to run their mobile app, take a picture of the front and back of your driver's license, and send it, then it has to be verified by them. I've tried this multiple times, and their app just loops -- it acts like it uploads the driver's license photos, but then it returns to the "confirm your ID" screen as if the photos were never taken or uploaded.

Since I have no bitcoins in the account/wallet, I can't purchase anything from you.

Bitstamp is the same way ... I uploaded photos of the driver's license and a recent utility bill in order to link it to my bank account, they were accepted and now the account is in the "pending/verifying" state, but that was over a week ago.

No, I own my own domain name and the e-mail address I'm using is on that domain.

Chase tried that with me too, I wouldn't take no for an answer. I guess the bank is your customer instead of you being the customer of the bank.

As I explained in my first post, I should not have to put forth such time and effort to get this straightened out. Yes, I probably could go through 4, 5, or 8 different customer reps, and be shuttled from department to department, repeatedly explaining myself to yet another bank employee until I stumble on the one guy in the tech department who knows who to contact and what override lever to pull that will let the transaction go through. Honestly, I'd rather pour lemon juice on a paper cut, it would be less painful.

As I explained in my first post, I should not have to put forth such time and effort to get this straightened out. Yes, I probably could go through 4, 5, or 8 different customer reps, and be shuttled from department to department, repeatedly explaining myself to yet another bank employee until I stumble on the one guy in the tech department who knows who to contact and what override lever to pull that will let the transaction go through. Honestly, I'd rather pour lemon juice on a paper cut, it would be less painful.
I offered to help you with Bitcoin but you dont answer any of my questions. So if you want help , post here or PM me.

No, my Coinbase account isn't active and available because I can't fund it. To buy bitcoin and put it in the Coinbase account, you have to link it to your bank account. To do that, they require you to confirm your ID. For that process, you have to run their mobile app, take a picture of the front and back of your driver's license, and send it, then it has to be verified by them. I've tried this multiple times, and their app just loops -- it acts like it uploads the driver's license photos, but then it returns to the "confirm your ID" screen as if the photos were never taken or uploaded.

Since I have no bitcoins in the account/wallet, I can't purchase anything from you.

Bitstamp is the same way ... I uploaded photos of the driver's license and a recent utility bill in order to link it to my bank account, they were accepted and now the account is in the "pending/verifying" state, but that was over a week ago.

No, I own my own domain name and the e-mail address I'm using is on that domain.
Posted by SomeJoe7777
I've tried 4 different Bitcoin sites (BitStamp, BitGo, Coinbase, and another one I can't remember) ... all failed.
So its not our fault you cant buy with Bitcoin, because thats what you intimated. Visa also works. Its an International order all banks check on these. Thats all we can offer you at this time. If you need help please dont hesitate to contact me.
Posted by
SomeJoe7777
I well personally let you know when we have Mastercard back again. Besides calling your bank again, its all I can do to help. We are sorry about this situation. I understand the way you feel. But there is nothing I can do to help you.

Last edited:
So its not our fault you cant buy with Bitcoin, because thats what you intimated. Visa also works. Its an International order all banks check on these. Thats all we can offer you at this time. If you need help please dont hesitate to contact me.

I never said or intimated that it was your fault that Bitcoin did not work. My original post neither said or implied any such thing, and I resent the implication. That post explained exactly what my problems were, which you glossed over and assumed incorrectly that I was blaming you.

What is your fault is the difficulty with which you have structured your payment system. Whether it was your intent or not, or whether you are not able to provide a less difficult experience is irrelevant. The process IS difficult, no question. You will lose sales as a result, no question.

I'm here looking for further suggestions on how I can complete a successful transaction. I've already told you of the 6 different methods (BitStamp, BitGo, Coinbase, 4th Bitcoin site, Visa, Mastercard) I've tried or been willing to use that do not work. If you have a 7th that will, that's great, but blowing me off is rude and counterproductive. And its also no way to treat a lifetime Slysoft license holder (purchased in 2008) who is willing to overlook the entire "lifetime" thing and buy it again.

I never said or intimated that it was your fault that Bitcoin did not work. My original post neither said or implied any such thing, and I resent the implication. That post explained exactly what my problems were, which you glossed over and assumed incorrectly that I was blaming you.

What is your fault is the difficulty with which you have structured your payment system. Whether it was your intent or not, or whether you are not able to provide a less difficult experience is irrelevant. The process IS difficult, no question. You will lose sales as a result, no question.

I'm here looking for further suggestions on how I can complete a successful transaction. I've already told you of the 6 different methods (BitStamp, BitGo, Coinbase, 4th Bitcoin site, Visa, Mastercard) I've tried or been willing to use that do not work. If you have a 7th that will, that's great, but blowing me off is rude and counterproductive.
Right now its Bittcoin or Visa, thats it, maybe Master Card soon. Sorry to have bothered you. I offered to help you either on the forum or in a conversation for your privacy.

I will personally let you know when we have Mastercard back again. Besides calling your bank again, its all I can do to help. We are sorry about this situation. I understand the way you feel. But there is nothing I can do to help you.

OK, I am trying Circle Pay to pay with Bitcoin, this looks more promising. Will post back ...

I posted a good guide for using Circle here. It's much more user friendly than others but converting your Circle account to value in bitcoin rather than dollars makes the whole thing a lot easier.

Not sure if you're still too frustrated to try at this point, but I used a Visa gift card for my license purchase with no problem. That may be an option for you, depending on if they have them where you live.

Care to explain this one?

CirclePayFail.png

I mean seriously, this is just ridiculous. This is now my 7th attempt at a purchase that has failed.

I posted a good guide for using Circle here. It's much more user friendly than others but converting your Circle account to value in bitcoin rather than dollars makes the whole thing a lot easier.

Excellent guide, and I followed it to the letter, including converting the account to Bitcoin. Obviously, still doesn't work at all.

Last edited:
Is that being sent to your wallet or to RedFox. If it's to your wallet then it's definitely something on your end.

Care to explain this one?

Sorry you're having so much problems. That wasn't my experience at all with Circle. Not sure what the problem might be. Using a VISA, the charge would be considered a cash advance on your card (usually involving paying a high rate of interest from the time you take the cash advance, did you know?). I saw that Redfox's server was offline for a short while yesterday. Could you have had the failure because of that? Hope you can sort it out.

Last edited:
Is that being sent to your wallet or to RedFox. If it's to your wallet then it's definitely something on your end.

That was a payment to Redfox. I have the Redfox order number.

Sorry you're having so much problems. That wasn't my experience at all with Circle. Not sure what the problem might be. Using a VISA, the charge would be considered a cash advance on your card (usually involving paying a high rate of interest from the time you take the cash advance, did you know?). I saw that Redfox's server was offline for a short while yesterday. Could you have had the failure because of that? Hope you can sort it out.

It's a VISA debit card, which is supposed to be free.

The ~$90 payment was placed as a pending transaction on my bank account, so Circle apparently was successful in the bank->Circle transfer. The part that failed was the Circle->Redfox transfer in Bitcoin.

I know for a fact I did not mess up the Bitcoin payment process. When I signed up for Circle pay, Circle asked if I wanted to make Circle the default web site for Bitcoin payment links, and I said yes. I verified this in my browser's application settings. When I placed the order with Redfox, I got to the payment page that asks you to send 0.11.... bitcoins to a certain Bitcoin payment address. This page also has a QR code on it if you want to scan with a mobile device. That QR code is also clickable, and the link on it is a bitcoin payment link. I clicked it, and my browser took me straight to Circle for payment, with the Bitcoin payment address and Bitcoin amount already pre-filled -- all I had to do was authorize the transaction with my Google 2-factor authentication code. The transaction sat in the "Pending" state for about 2.5 hours, then failed.

This is not a problem on my end. This is squarely a Redfox issue.

I cannot risk trying this again until the ~$90 that is floating somewhere in Bitspace makes its way back to my bank account as a void or refund.

The ongoing problem which buyers are experiencing with regularity whilst using BitCoin and also Mastecard must be costing RedFox an awful lot of needed income and possibly a loss of potential new customers.

Back