• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Would like to see "Verify After Writing" option to CloneCD

BuddTX

Title says it all!

You know what else would be nice? (Not necessary, but nice)?

With fast Processors, Uber large Hard Drives, and LOTS of free RAM, it would be nice to see options such as:

__Optimize CloneCD for Fast Processors
__Optimize CloneCD for PC's with lots of free HD Space)
__Optimize CloneCD for PC's with lots of RAM (2 GIG or better)

I do not even know if these options are necessary, or would make a difference, but I WOULD really like to see a VERIFY AFTER WRITE option.

Thanks for some great software!

Why clonecd must be optimize for fast processor ?

Just your drive is used, with your hard disk if you don't create a direct copy). Processor is use when an read error occurs (I think)...

I do not even know if these options are necessary, or would make a difference, but I WOULD really like to see a VERIFY AFTER WRITE option.

Why clonecd must be optimize for fast processor ?

Just your drive is used, with your hard disk if you don't create a direct copy). Processor is use when an read error occurs (I think)...

I just want to make sure that I am getting the FASTEST and MOST ACCURATE copy that I can, that is all!

Just wondering if there are any plans to add a "VERIFY AFTER WRITING" option?

Thanks!

Both Clonedvd and Clonecd do not, at this time.

Thanks for comfirming that there is no verify after write option.

Would it be possible to add this request as an "enhancement request"?

Thanks! (and THANK YOU for making some GREAT, and AFFORDABLE programs!)

Has there been any more thought on this? I was shocked it wasn't there and don't remember the last software that didn't have this. It can't be that hard to read back and verify and I would like to know the disc doesn't have a bad sector or defect.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would love to see this option

I primarily use Nero for burning my DVD files. I find that about 1 in 20 will burn sucessfully, but upon read verify certain sectors will be un-readable. I would use clone DVD as my primary program for simplicity if it had this option.

Still in the same boat here too. I still use Nero and odds are about the same for me too. I'm not sure what's so hard about disc verify. Read a 0 and compare a 0, read a 1 and compare a 1. Pretty simple routine. :doh:

Back