• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Workaround to the Amazon issue

VideoCollector

I too ran into the reported issue with Amazon but I found a workaround that is working for me.

Example:

In AnyStream, navigate to the TV Series "Blue Bloods" Season 12 (note that this requires a Paramount+ subscription).

AnyStream gets stuck at 45% while loading the list of episodes.

Workaround:

Close AnyStream.
Open Amazon in another browser (I used Microsoft Edge), and navigate to Blue Bloods, Season 12.
Open AnyStream.
AnyStream now works fine.

I doubt that'll work, unless I'm mistaking you can't clean the anystream internal browser cache. Only the actual AS cache. You can clean the cache of a normal standalone browser, but Anystream doesn't rely on those for operations.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Adding stuff to my watchlist seems to do the trick for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding to watchlist: ❌ does not work
Clearing browser cache: ❌ does not work
Browsing to episodes in another browser, then opening anystream: ✔️ works

Adding to watchlist: ❌ does not work
Clearing browser cache: ❌ does not work
Browsing to episodes in another browser, then opening anystream: ✔️ works
Browsing to the episodes in a separate browser didn't work for me. Besides, I wasn't getting a 45% error. I started downloading another episode of a show, and it got hung up at 0%, then threw up an error. I tried that twice before coming here. I restarted the program, tried your trick, and now I get
"Could not load playlist: Protocol "" is unknown."

Edit: Seems to be working again. I'll update if I get a 45% error.

Last edited:
where is your log/dump file? If you have a new problem start a new thread with files

Browsing to the episodes in a separate browser didn't work for me. Besides, I wasn't getting a 45% error. I started downloading another episode of a show, and it got hung up at 0%, then threw up an error. I tried that twice before coming here. I restarted the program, tried your trick, and now I get
"Could not load playlist: Protocol "" is unknown."

Edit: Seems to be working again. I'll update if I get a 45% error.
There are about 5 threads on the 45% error. You should really use the search function.

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze
I gotta big fat mama trying to break me
And I love to live so pleasantly
Live this life of luxury
Lazing on a sunny afternoon

Song by the Kinks

I too ran into the reported issue with Amazon but I found a workaround that is working for me.

Example:

In AnyStream, navigate to the TV Series "Blue Bloods" Season 12 (note that this requires a Paramount+ subscription).

AnyStream gets stuck at 45% while loading the list of episodes.

Workaround:

Close AnyStream.
Open Amazon in another browser (I used Microsoft Edge), and navigate to Blue Bloods, Season 12.
Open AnyStream.
AnyStream now works fine.

This worked for me for some reason ...

It was true until I said something and by the way there was no DRM problem with Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And why pray tell would you just quote someone and not say anything? You don't have to be savvy all you have to do is ask anyone of hundreds of people who can walk you through it in 20 seconds. A log file is needed to help you identify your error.
All you do is look at the GUI, you will see "FILE", press it, you will see "Create log file", create it, then upload it to the forum. Thats pretty easy right?

Last edited:
Back