• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[WORKAROUND] 1.1.5.8 Hmax login

0x0x0x0x0

... as soon as the landing page loads, click any video title, that will bring up a new page; then click sign in and should work fine afterwards.

I suspect the problem is in AS trying to bring up sign in screen automatically.

That eventually worked but it took me many tries and I had tried it before without success. I recommend shooting for something on the lower left.

Furthermore I cannot download anything. I get "stream initialization failed" and then AS crashes.

Furthermore I cannot download anything. I get "stream initialization failed" and then AS crashes.
I'm getting this for most titles as well. An example, Wellington Paranormal

I get the same thing DQ. I get as far as the download button and then it crashes

I get the same thing DQ. I get as far as the download button and then it crashes

Is D+ hosed for you as well or is that just me for some reason?

Back