• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

work with game spy?

sim8

hello so that the question i downloaded the aplication v.shareware , its good but it seems i cant play through gamespy and thats not good, is important for me is it possible? how? thank you.

Last edited:
yes but not automatic...

start the profile with out starting the game.... right click it and select

then start it with GS

i didnt understand you :confused:
can explain a bit better? thank you.

Last edited:
Right-click on the game profile in GJ and select "Start profile with autostart disabled" or something like that. Then the game should launch from GameSpy without a problem.

To launch a game (using Game Jackal) from a third-party application, use the following format
"C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal\GameJackal_cl.exe" "Profile File Name|Profile Name"

Profile File: This is the filename of the profile, you can find the by editing the profile (this will be the the value "Game Jackal Profile")

Profile Name: The name of the profile (as it appears in the profile list).

An example of the would be
"C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal\GameJackal_cl.exe" "38237-4256617824|Sid Meier's Railroads!"

Finally... you can also get the string for a specific game by creating a desktop shortcut for the profile in question and then getting it's target value from the shortcut.

Would this also allow the game to launch through X-FIRE??

I thought I read that GJ would support this function automatically.

Back