• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wont read music CDs

cp1966

This is weird;

a few months ago I did a search for why a music CD is not readable when I try to copy it using Clone CD. After I made the post, a search result popped up with an explanation, and it worked.

Well, I have since forgot the process (it used to be and should be simple, start program, insert disc, select copy disc, select audio, and bam!) and when I try to search for the work a round, my old post is gone, and a new search reveals nothing......

It says to insert the disc. I insert the disc and it just keeps looking for it.......

This is weird;

a few months ago I did a search for why a music CD is not readable when I try to copy it using Clone CD. After I made the post, a search result popped up with an explanation, and it worked.

Well, I have since forgot the process (it used to be and should be simple, start program, insert disc, select copy disc, select audio, and bam!) and when I try to search for the work a round, my old post is gone, and a new search reveals nothing......

It says to insert the disc. I insert the disc and it just keeps looking for it.......

There lots of details missing here to be of much help to let others help you..

I insert the disc and it just keeps looking for it.......

Forgetting CloneCD for a second, if you insert the disc into the drive are you able to play it with Windows Media Player (or similar)?

Mike, when I put the CD into the drive (Plextor), it opens up iTunes and the disc is available to import or play.

Recycle, here is the process broken down;

1. Insert disc (Audio CD)
2. Open Clone CD
3. Of the 4 options, I select Copy CD
4. Of my 2 drives, I select the Plextor
5. The drive opens up and says insert disc
6. Disc is already inserted, so I close the drive door
7. Message on the screen for Clone CD says "waiting for Plextor....."

I tried switching the order of #1 and #6 above (Start Clone CD, choose copy disc, choose drive and then insert the disc after it prompts me to insert it) and that did not help.

For some reason, it is now working fine. I have rebooted the PC for OS updates. This has never been an issue with DVDs, only with audio CDs.

Back