• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wont let me download latest anydvd software- threat detected...

Linda Bruce

Can you guys check out why the link is a security threat by Avast and i just cannot download latest version at all.
i found that i have no problems downloading the latest Clone dvd so its not my PC but something to do with your link. Not infected somehow?
upload_2017-6-5_11-34-53.png

It's Avast. Temporarily 'disable shields' & download will succeed. Scan after download just for 'peace of mind' & then report the 'false positive' using the link in the pop-up.

ive always had avast and it never had problems with slysoft. in fact, i can still upload the clone dvd but just not the slysoft dvd, which tells me its the link.
its either been corrupted or malware...
its the latest im trying to upload. 8.1.4.0

Last edited:
Ok, being a newbie and not knowing anything about the Avast crap, i was able to disable it while uploading Slysoft! it worked :D
heres a snapshot for others in case. Basically, go to the Protection icon, click on Antivirus icon then disable all to red. only unprotected for less than 5 mins or so to uplodad. As you can see, i turned all 3 of the shield off. Bloody Avast!!
upload_2017-6-5_17-36-32.png

Ok, being a newbie and not knowing anything about the Avast crap, i was able to disable it while uploading Slysoft! it worked :D
heres a snapshot for others in case. Basically, go to the Protection icon, click on Antivirus icon then disable all to red. only unprotected for less than 5 mins or so to uplodad. As you can see, i turned all 3 of the shield off. Bloody Avast!!
View attachment 33883

Linda, after successfully working around Avast's problem, did you use the link in the original pop-up to report the false positive? THAT'S how Avast is made aware of these sorts of problems, & hopefully, gets with the program.

& for future reference... right-click on the Avast tray icon & select 'Avast Shields Control'>'Disable for 10 minutes' for a quick, self-correcting work around.

Untitled (Small).jpg

Just wanted to add that Google Chrome is now preventing the download!

It has since the DNS hijack with 8130. They need to fix their definitions.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

This detection was not browser based, but Avast AV. What AV are you using?

If it's actually Chrome doing the blocking, you should report a 'false positive' the the appropriate authority. This seems to be spreading, rather than clearing up over time.

Back