• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wont autostart in Vista

jhkilroy

I know there was a similar thread about this but I never saw an answer...

For some reason no matter what I try I cannot get Anydvd to autorun at startup. Its set in the ' settings' I even did a msconfig and its there.

I think defender is not allowing it to run..... Am I screwed ?

You're not screwed. There has to be a way to make it run when Vista boots. Let me test this myself.

I know there was a similar thread about this but I never saw an answer...

For some reason no matter what I try I cannot get Anydvd to autorun at startup. Its set in the ' settings' I even did a msconfig and its there.

I think defender is not allowing it to run..... Am I screwed ?
Does ist start when you double-click its icon on the desktop?

Does ist start when you double-click its icon on the desktop?

Yes , Anydvd works fine ... I just cant get it to autostart even though all its settings are set to. I looked at defender and saw elby mentioned maybe its defender not allowing it... it was in the history part of defender but I was not sure if it came from the install , registries were mentioned and I think something about 'unkown' or not certified ... something like that ...

So I just double click the icon and it loads fine.

Hi there.

Exact same problem here as you've detailed - running Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Hope there's a solution soon. My BitDefender Internet Security starts up fine when Vista loads.

I wonder if the issue has something to do with the way CloneCD is intergrating with AnyDVD and Vista, this issue only showed up after i had installed CloneCD.

Hi.

Thanks for the tips. When I first installed AnyDVD, the system rebooted and it started up fine. Then I installed CloneDVD2. Maybe it does have something to do with that - never actually crossed my mind though.

So, I'll try 1) disabling UAC (which I was going to do anyway 'cos it's a total pain in the ass!) and, if that doesn't fix it, uninstall CloneDVD2 to see if that fixes it.

Will report back later.

Back