• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wondering Why

dtsig

I just tossed in another movie to avi. It is Batman. It is UK region.

When I got to the last page on the bottom it said ShanghiKights.

How does Mobile get this information?

i noticed when i use clonedvd mobile and i get to that last step where i name the output file and tell it where to be saved to, the program has the name of the last movie i converted in it. i always have to rewrite the name to the name of the current movie.
so im guessing shanghi nights is the last one you did before batman? thats why clonedvd mobile has it in there. just rename to batman.

No .. you are right about it remembering, but that is on the line for where to put the file. The line at the bottom of the screen is what Mobile read from the DVD. 99% of the time it shows the right name BUT i have had a couple of times that it said Shanghi Knights

Back