• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wondering how to

Lou

I am working on a movie and I get a message that my temp file is to small.
It is 6.3 gig and the movie more than 8 gig, how do make the folder bigger.
I am using winxp pro.

It sounds as if there is not enough space on your hard disk left. I suggest to check on that and remove some obsolete data.

Hard Disk OK

The HDD is a New 250 gig it has more than 200 gig avaiable just installed it about 1 week ago so everything is ok with drive. It is the temp folder that clone dvd uses that is to small.

The HDD is a New 250 gig it has more than 200 gig avaiable just installed it about 1 week ago so everything is ok with drive. It is the temp folder that clone dvd uses that is to small.

Isn't the temp folder on the same hard drive? If so, the size of the folder is only restricted by the amount of free space on your hard drive.

Back