• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wonderful Product!

GrandmaBooBoo

I've been backing up DVDs since, ohhh well...actually back before we had DVD write drives available on PC, I would spend hours converting my grandchildren's expensive DVDs to SVCD; so, I've been at this back up stuff for a while now! Used DVDXCopy for a while, then found DVDShrink which was great until recently....and I had to go in search of another means of backing up their movies...which lead me to SlySoft.

The software is so easy to use! I only wish I had found it before I drove myself crazy trying to install Nero (necessary with DVDShrink) on my new 64 bit Vista OS!!!

I'm sorry I missed the T-Shirt slogan campaign, as I have a great idea for one:
My 4 yr old grandson with peanutbutter and jelly all over his face and hands, running over DVDs (which are also covered with goo) on this tricycle....and the bubble reads; "No problem! My grandma uses Clone DVD!":clap:

Thanks SlySoft...you've made my life a little simpler!

Back