• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wolf of Wall Street

brawlman

Didn't see any issues posted. I've tried two different optical drives and still not able to play over my TVIX M6500A? Using AnyDVD HD Ver 7.4.6.0
Plays fine over my PC? Any ideas?

Yes, please read the sticky "how to ask for help". Without more info and the logfile we cant help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Didn't see any issues posted. I've tried two different optical drives and still not able to play over my TVIX M6500A? Using AnyDVD HD Ver 7.4.6.0

No log no help? I used Anydvd HD before the latest release and had no problem making a backup.

Likely the disk. It's been handled weeks ago.
Past that - you gotta post a logfile.
-W

Update: Wold of Wall Street LOG files attached

Ch3vr0n,

Here's the LOG file that I initially forgot to post... Appreciate the help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.6.0_Info_H_WOLF_OF_WALL_STREET.ziplog
    365.4 KB · Views: 12
Update: Wold of Wall Street LOG files attached

Yes, please read the sticky "how to ask for help". Without more info and the logfile we cant help you.

This should give you what you needed. Sorry I forgot to attach it...
BTW "Ch3vr0n has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
I was trying to send a PM to let you know of the update. Thanks again for the help...

there's no need to pm me when logfiles are posted. I frequently check back go recent topics i responded too ;)

There's no visible read errors in the log and decryption is succesful according to the log. So it could be anything from a dirty disc/drive, to a defective one, to a new protection. Since this is a new movie, my money is on either a new protection variant or defective disc.

there's no need to pm me when logfiles are posted. I frequently check back go recent topics i responded too ;)

There's no visible read errors in the log and decryption is succesful according to the log. So it could be anything from a dirty disc/drive, to a defective one, to a new protection. Since this is a new movie, my money is on either a new protection variant or defective disc.

I've encountered a similar past event with an archived DVD to a hard drive and unable to play with my TVIX M6500? What I don't understand is the file plays back fine from my hard drive on my PC via VLC player ver 2.1. I've tried two different optical drives with the same result. If it was an issue with protection then why would it allow me to play the archived files from the hard drive?

So I copy/pasted the original (OG) copy of Wolf of Wall Street from the DVD to Hard Drive and it played on my TIVX M6500. Attached is a screenshot of the two and I don't know how a DVD copy can be 31.3GB vs the DVD archive 7.78GB? I will compare files more on another day as its time for work...

Thank you for the prompt reply and appreciate your input. Let me know if you have any other ideas. ;)

Simple, for that to happen the disc must have structural protection, it simulates copies of the real DVD files making it look like there's tend of gigabytes on the DVD. Any time the anydvd status window reports a disc to have 'structural protection' you must use the anydvd ripper, it strips out those fake virtual files and only leaves the real files in the ripped folder. Windows explorer for copy doesn't do that, it sees the virtual files but they become real when 'ripping'

Last edited:
Screenshot of OG and archive of Wolf of Wall Street

Wolf of Wall Street  OG vs AnyDVD HD archive.jpg

Back