• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wolf (1994) 2017 UK Blu-ray rip tool error

I just got the new UK release of Wolf (1994) on Blu-ray. However, when I try to play the movie through PowerDVD 16, I get the following error screen (on the Blu-ray, rather than the player, it seems):

Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying
to watch this movie on your PC).
Data:

Wolf (1994), released 2017 through Powerhouse Films Ltd. in the UK
Region A/B/C according to packaging.
EAN: 5 037899 071038
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolf-Blu-B...?ie=UTF8&qid=1511475304&sr=8-14&keywords=wolf

At first I tried playing with my preferred setting (removing a lot of short sequences, but as of now I have reset AnyDVD to the default setting, but to no avail.
Attached is my AnyDVD log file (after reset to default).

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_WOLF.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
No problem, please create another log file now.
After that, the disc will get fixed.

Yes, Pete wants you to create a new log file and upload it

Sorry, what are you asking? That I upload another log file?
That's exactly what he's saying. Pete wasn't able to get all the info immediately to find a full fix. He made some changes to the OPD I believe, which will enable AnyDVD to gather more detailed info. Once you post that second logfile, a full fix will be possible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ah, I see. That's smart. :)
Here you go.
Edit: And what do you know, the log file is accordingly larger ;)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_WOLF.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Back