• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wmv Hd

cdnatp

Hi , I am a first time poster but a long time lover of Sly Soft and their products.

The problem is trying to burn using the latest Any DVD upgrade (HD) to copy a disc using Clone DVD. This disc has no .ifo files. When attempting to burn with Clone DVD an error comes up stating D:/Video_TS/Video_TS.IFO unable to open file. The system cannot find the file specified.

Then trying to rip to the hard drive using Any DVD the message Video_TS directory does not exist.

It appears the disc is WMV HD?

Can this disc be copied or am I s.o.l ?

Thanks

Hi , I am a first time poster but a long time lover of Sly Soft and their products.

The problem is trying to burn using the latest Any DVD upgrade (HD) to copy a disc using Clone DVD. This disc has no .ifo files. When attempting to burn with Clone DVD an error comes up stating D:/Video_TS/Video_TS.IFO unable to open file. The system cannot find the file specified.

Then trying to rip to the hard drive using Any DVD the message Video_TS directory does not exist.

It appears the disc is WMV HD?

Can this disc be copied or am I s.o.l ?

Thanks
Sure. CloneCD will do it.

Back