• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WMP 11/K-Lite

ocgw

I was using 3319a to play BD folders, and PDVD8 to play blu ray discs, & the .m2ts files, I also can play the .m2ts files w/ VLC Lan, and Divx player

I always had problems w/ getting TMT, & WinDVD to work on my system

I once told Sammy I did not see the difference in picture quality between PDVD7, and PDVD 8, I think maybe my last HDTV (Sony 60" LCoS) was smoothing out the flaws

I have a Samsung 56" DLP now and can see the difference between PDVD7, and PDVD8

Recently I was playing around w/ loading all my DVD's in the PC too, and have them all sorted in the WMP 11 library like my CD's, & I thought wouldn't be great to have all my music and movies in 1 spot playable w/ 1 click

So I loaded the K-Lite codec pack, set up ffdshow w/ it, let WMP scan the HDD's and pickup the .m2ts files, and I had to "edit in" the movie names

The picture is smooth, w/ no tearing or artifacts

I already joined all my DVD's into 1 .ts file w/ TsSplitter, so I scanned and added them the same way

So now I have 400+ movies, & 4700+ songs in 1 spot playable w/ 1 click

cool huh?

1 day if I am bored maybe I will edit them for categories

So I finally retired PDVD from playback from the HDD lol

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
Back