• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WMP 11 and Expression

Rusty257

I am playing around with vista and am able to get WMP11 to open my EVO file, however it wont play, if i click the time bar anywhere the correct image shows, so it knows the file is there. the file properties show everything correctly, 1920x1080 and have both audio and video decoder. but it wont play? thoughts?

Also i am testing out Microsofts Expression Media Encoder. Seems to work great, but same thing sort of. I can import the EVO file, i can even preview the encoding, but when i try to encode the file it locks up and says unknown error.

I am getting close, anyone have thoughts on what i am missing? End result would be to encode my HD DVD EVO files to VC-1/wmv 720p.

ok then why can i jump to any spot in the movie and see the image? no biggy if wmp cant play, i oculd care less. more interested in using expression media encoder to convert it to 720p.

Back