• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wishlist for Newer Reclock Version

gideon

For Win7 32bit; Asus HDAV Deluxe 3.1 sound card with analogue out; TMT5 with latest version.

1) Ability to use reclock to select the various video refresh rate,
2) to produce HD sound via the Asus sound card,
3) Others....

Last edited:
For Win7 32bit; Asus HDAV Deluxe 3.1 sound card; TMT5 with latest version.

1) Ability to use reclock to select the various video refresh rate,
2) to produce HD sound via the Asus sound card,
3) Others....

1.) ReClock does this already.
2.) The Asus HDAV card was an ill design from the start. Sorry. Just use PCM, that's what ReClock was designed for. Bitstreaming with ReClock is ..... stupid.

1.) ReClock does this already.
2.) The Asus HDAV card was an ill design from the start. Sorry. Just use PCM, that's what ReClock was designed for. Bitstreaming with ReClock is ..... stupid.

I love the bitstreaming option of reclock - and its not stupid! 80% still have their PC connected via spdif to a Receiver -> it's the only option to get the cores of DTS HD or DTH unaltered to the receiver. Especially since all new video cards offer refresh frequencys so close to 23.976023976..., 24.000, 50.000 or 59.94059940 that there are hardly any drops or repeats. Keep this useful option, even it seems not useful to yourself! Not everybody likes decoding, remixing, reencoding their soundtracks or have an hdmi connection to the receiver.

Keep this useful option, even it seems not useful to yourself! Not everybody likes decoding, remixing, reencoding their soundtracks or have an hdmi connection to the receiver.

I am not saying that I'll remove it. :D
EDIT:
All I'm saying is if you *have* a HDMI output capable of 7.1 PCM output, you should ... use it.

When could we expect the wishlist to be fullfilled??? Hopefully sooner....

Back