• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wish List

o2baguru

Hello Everyone!

I know you guys are working hard getting the Games to work, a fact that everyone should really appreciate! I've never worked with any other software company that responds this fast to their user base :clap:

These are just a few things as a beta tester (I'm trying to keep up with you guys) that would make my life simpler 8)

1) A more dynamic installer
-Uninstalls older versions and cleans registry
-Options to pack up an older version for a rollback if necessary.
-Shuts down the running GJ so no files are locked or not installed correctly (If GJ is password protected, you must enter password before install begins).
-Double check on keeping older profiles on a new install.
-If there is a newer version of a profile, maybe a popup/comparison of existing profiles vs. the new ones.

2) The in-game profiles are nice when creating games. Would it be possible to create a forum or thread with updated profiles that we can download as needed? I know GJ allows you to click on update, but if I'm just surfing on a non-GJ computer, I'd like to download the profiles then move them to the GJ computer when I have the chance. (My gaming computer isn't on the net, so I have to use sneaker net for my updates)

That's all my wishes for now ;)
-Rich

There are some good ideas there... I will looking into a few of them :clap:

Back