• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wireless streaming of blu-ray image

cruz40

Getting Wireless streaming of blu-ray image to work. So I’ve been trying to get this working for a while but now I have gotten it down. It’s a hardware issue. But I have found the hardware that works great here it is if you find out anymore please add them to the list.

Working Routers:
NETGEAR WNDR3700

Working Cards:
Linksys WUSB600N v2 in 5ghz
Linksys WMP600N in 5ghz
intel 5100 agn in 2.4ghz or 5ghz

Non-Working Cards
Netgear WNDA3100
D-Link DWA-160

Getting Wireless streaming of blu-ray image to work. So I’ve been trying to get this working for a while but now I have gotten it down. It’s a hardware issue. But I have found the hardware that works great here it is if you find out anymore please add them to the list.

Working Routers:
NETGEAR WNDR3700

Working Cards:
Linksys WUSB600N v2 in 5ghz
Linksys WMP600N in 5ghz
intel 5100 agn in 2.4ghz or 5ghz

Non-Working Cards
Netgear WNDA3100
D-Link DWA-160

I wouldn't say that's the only hardware that should be used for high definition wireless streaming. My gear is pretty much all DLink and i get very good wireless performance when streaming high definition.

Basically, if you stick to the Wireless N standard (draft??), Gigabit ethernet ports, and preferably 5Ghz (although 2.4 Ghz will work) frequency, then unless the hardware is garbage, you should have a good setup all other things being normal (walls, radio interference, etc)

Back