• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wiping off marker on discs

sneakers

I mislabeled a disc since I didn't want to reburn it I took my girlfriend's Nail Polish Remover on some tissue and wiped it off. I also rinsed the disc under running water so as not to risk harming the disc. Just a tip I thought everyone would want to know.

Last edited:
Alcohol, which is the main ingredient in polish removers, will also remove "most" markers.

Had the same problem with a permanent marker and alcohol wouldn't budge it. I tried WD-40 and that did it! Crazy as it may seem, it worked!

Be certain that you remove ALL traces of the WD-40 before you use that disc.

Holy YIKES, Batman!

I mislabeled a disc since I didn't want to reburn it I took my girlfriend's Nail Polish Remover on some tissue and wiped it off. I also rinsed the disc under running water so as not to risk harming the disc. Just a tip I thought everyone would want to know.

Nail Polish Remover???

You may be okay if it does NOT contain Acetone. Acetone and acrylic don't get along since acetone is a solvent for acrylic, and will permanently ruin any acrylic it comes in contact with.

As a safer alternative, consider naptha which is "Zippo" liquid lighter fluid and far safer than acetone (I've safely used it on silk; it's practically unbeatable as a "sticky" remover too". Do ensure that you get the liquid and NOT the butane.

Cheers,
Robert~

Back