• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows XP64, 5.4.0.6 and 5.4.0.8 - PDVD says "No disc in drive"

Greenback

Hello,

I' trying to switch from daemon tools to VCD to mount BluRay-Images.
I rip with AnyDVD HD, latest version.

When I install VCD 5.4.0.6 or 5.4.0.8 on my machine (Windows XP x64 edition SP2) it appears to work, a drive letter shows up after a reboot, wenn i mount an .iso image with it, AnyDVD properly recognizes it as a BluRay disc.

PDVD (version 8 ) however claims the drive to be empty. And windows refuses to read from the drive if you just click on the drive letter within the explorer.

I found a few threads from people having the same issues, however they drifted away and brought up no real solution (besides checking the ISOs).

Any ideas?

Hello,

I' trying to switch from daemon tools to VCD to mount BluRay-Images.
I rip with AnyDVD HD, latest version.

When I install VCD 5.4.0.6 or 5.4.0.8 on my machine (Windows XP x64 edition SP2) it appears to work, a drive letter shows up after a reboot, wenn i mount an .iso image with it, AnyDVD properly recognizes it as a BluRay disc.

PDVD (version 8 ) however claims the drive to be empty. And windows refuses to read from the drive if you just click on the drive letter within the explorer.
Of course. XP64 doesn't ship with an UDF2.5 filesystem.

That's what I figured, but within PowerDVD it should still work, shouldn't it? Since it did work before with DT.

This issue came up with VCD.

Could it be that VCD isn't acknowledging to the OS that an iso is mounted, meaning VCD knows there's data there but the drive looks empty to the OS so autoplay doesn't happen. I don't know how perfectly VCD emulates a real drive but if you don't have a UDF 2.5 driver installed, windows should still say something like this disc is corrupted or something like that.

Back