• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows XP Pro doesn't start after installing AnyDVD

Yaniv156

Hi.
When I installed AnyDVD 6.1.9.3, the setup process asked me to restart the computer. When I restart my computer, Windows XP doesn't start!
I see the Boot Screen (the black screen before the blue), and then the computer restart! I even can't get into Safe Mode (restart again).
This happend right after installing AnyDVD. I can't format my computer because I have important documents.
Please help me!
And I'm sorry about my lame english :\

Yaniv.

Hi.
When I installed AnyDVD 6.1.9.3, the setup process asked me to restart the computer. When I restart my computer, Windows XP doesn't start!
I see the Boot Screen (the black screen before the blue), and then the computer restart! I even can't get into Safe Mode (restart again).
This happend right after installing AnyDVD. I can't format my computer because I have important documents.
Please help me!
And I'm sorry about my lame english :\

Yaniv.

Windows actually has to load before Anydvd can load. If Windows can't load properly, then Anydvd wasn't the issue because Anydvd hasn't even had the opportunity to run yet. Your issue has nothing to do with Anydvd.

You will likely need to do an XP repair install: click http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm#RI

Windows actually has to load before Anydvd can load. If Windows can't load properly, then Anydvd wasn't the issue because Anydvd hasn't even had the opportunity to run yet. Your issue has nothing to do with Anydvd.
Well, almost correct. However, the AnyDVD.sys driver is initialized as soon as Windows detects the CD/DVD ROM drives. If there is some conflict, the easiest solution is to disable all CD/DVD ROMs in the BIOS and unplug all USB/FireWire CD/DVD drives.

If there are no optical drives present in the system, the AnyDVD driver won't be loaded. If there is a virtual drive installed and this causes a problem, enter the repair console and delete the port driver for the virtual drive (ask the maker of the software for assistance).

EDIT: For example, recent Virtual CloneDrive versions driver is called VClone.sys, located in %systemroot%\System32\Drivers

Back