• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows Vista! I can't get it to run...

markf

I just installed Windows Vista and I cannot get DVD Clone to run. Yes, AnyDVD seems to run fine, but when I tried to install DVD Clone, the computer locked up and restarted.

BTW- DVD Clone is not in bad company. I've had many programs "lock up" while trying to install them on Vista. Microsoft doesn't tell you that most of your software won't run on Vista. Save your money and your sanity...wait a year before upgrading from XP! IF it works, don't fix it.:disagree:

So true...

So true, who needs the headache untill all the bugs are sorted out.

Know what you mean. From what I understand, Vista has fallen into the hands of our "Friends"(Fiends!) in the RIAA and other such org's. I won't be upgrading to this system until I absolutely have to. Good luck to all on htis matter. :doh:

No upgrading here anytime soon! XP is still a beautiful thing. So long as I can run Slysoft products, the only other thing I need is hot coffee in the morning:D

No Vista for me.

I have a system that can easily run Vista Ultimate, but I choose to wait for at least a year before even trying it. For now, XP does just fine for me.:agree:

I have a system that can easily run Vista Ultimate, but I choose to wait for at least a year before even trying it. For now, XP does just fine for me.:agree:
Yes I agree Bunnyrip2, as long as Microsoft supports XP I will continue to use it. I have Vista Business 32 bit installed on another HD, just for testing purposes but I will use XP for most of my applications.

Bah, Vista's fine. :) I've been using it since Beta 2 and I haven't had any MAJOR problems. RTM I've been running since November through my MSDN subscription and it rocks. I will never go back to XP at this point. The hype is certainly ridiculous, but, there are GOOD reasons to like Vista. And for the record, all Slysoft products work with it just fine for me.

Back