• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows Vista Compatibility

GotAMD

I've noticed that in the more recent versions of AnyDVD, Vista support has been added. I was just wondering whether or not AnyDVD running in Vista has any issues or limitations that it doesn't have when running on XP. I'm wondering because Vista was supposedly going to be more locked down and DRM-friendly. Are there currently any issues with either the 32-bit or 64-bit versions? I just thought I'd ask before I install Vista rather than after ;)

Well Ive been using Vista since the B1 and Ive had some issues like the dvd drive not showing up, (fixed now) but since they started the support I have an RTM version from MS and not seen any yet...

Vista

I've been using AnyDVD on vista for months now and I haven't seen an issue myself. In fact the only slysoft software that does seem to have a problem is VirtualCloneDrive. What is strange is I had it working once (though very slowly and lots of read errors for some reason. Then the next time I installed (I don't know if it was even a new version of clone drive though I had moved to the RTM of vista) it nearly instantly blue-screened vista and would not let vista boot.

I'In fact the only slysoft software that does seem to have a problem is VirtualCloneDrive. .
as temporary decision U may use PowerISO ver.3.6 (with VirtualDrive)
or
VirtualDrive-Pro11.12.12.06
I hope Vista compatibility will be added to VirtualCloneDrive in nearest future

SlySoft did a great job on Vista support

I run SlySoft on Vista with UAC enabled and it works great - they really did a good job at addressing Vista compatibility.

The rest of the posts summarize this well.

Back