• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows Media Center

DesertFox

Is it possible to burn a movie that has been recorded using Windows Media Center under Vista to a Video DVD - I am getting a "License Protected" message?

DesertFox

AnyDVD and Vista Media Center

Has anyone used AnyDVD with Vista Media Center? I have recorded a movie with Media Center and tried to burn the movie to DVD. I cannot get by the license message.

What do you mean can not get by the license message? I have Vista Ultimate so I have MCE as well.

After I have recorded a MOVIE I go to Media Center Recorded TV option and select the movie. I then select burn to DVD. Media Center respond with a message that the movie is license protected and does not give me an option to continue. Programs that are not license protected can be burned to DVD.

You're trying to burn something you recorded IN mce? If so, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with AnyDVD at all. AnyDVD is for removing copy protection on commercial DVD's.

Any idea for a workaround to get by the license restriction.........

Has anyone used AnyDVD with Vista Media Center? I have recorded a movie with Media Center and tried to burn the movie to DVD. I cannot get by the license message.

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please. :policeman:

Back