Windows Media Center

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by DesertFox, Aug 31, 2007.

1. DesertFox

DesertFox New Member

Is it possible to burn a movie that has been recorded using Windows Media Center under Vista to a Video DVD - I am getting a "License Protected" message?

DesertFox

2. DesertFox

DesertFox New Member

AnyDVD and Vista Media Center

Has anyone used AnyDVD with Vista Media Center? I have recorded a movie with Media Center and tried to burn the movie to DVD. I cannot get by the license message.

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

What do you mean can not get by the license message? I have Vista Ultimate so I have MCE as well.

4. DesertFox

DesertFox New Member

After I have recorded a MOVIE I go to Media Center Recorded TV option and select the movie. I then select burn to DVD. Media Center respond with a message that the movie is license protected and does not give me an option to continue. Programs that are not license protected can be burned to DVD.

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

You're trying to burn something you recorded IN mce? If so, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with AnyDVD at all. AnyDVD is for removing copy protection on commercial DVD's.

6. DesertFox

DesertFox New Member

Any idea for a workaround to get by the license restriction.........

7. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

Nope...sorry.

8. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please. :policeman:

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Please do not ask for illegal information on this forum. Thankyou.:policeman: